Rise of the Tories...........

rik2304

I've got money on all three funnily enough. I think their personal support might carry them through - folk do love having a high profile MP. I knew John a wee bit at uni - decent bloke. Also cash on Tories 40  - 45%. The Mrs has hers on a hung parliament. Bless.

Its going to be such fun if we are in hung parliament territory though. Survation and You Gov both have this, the rest Tories well ahead. I love a good election night.

If you're staying up tm, drop in from time to time and I'll listen to you explaining why a SLAB wipeout actually means the end of the SNP. 

Final prediction: SNP 47, Tory 8, LD 3, SLAB 1. Dugdale to resign to a chorus of utter indifference. Ex-SLAB leaders combine to form Scotland's second largest party. Tory media proclaim second coming of Christ, and the 1,782nd "ending of the SNP honeymoon" since January.

Tory majority 30 - 40, May and Corbyn and that weird LD bloke to stay on. 60 million people wonder what the feck that was all about, not a soul in Europe gives a flying shit. A nation bends over, lubes, and prepares for a Tory rogering. Sad! 

What is your view on Tasmina and the fact that she is standing despite being under investigation?? Are you still a fan of the self publicist party jumping MP???

Mainstand, I'll give you my view on Tasmina. I live in Ochil and South Perthshire and she is useless. She is hardly ever seen in the constituency. She doesn't live here, she lives in Glasgow. Not a peep from Tasmina on issues like the possible closure of Ward 1 at Crieff Cottage Hospital. She's too busy being Fat Eck's lap dog to worry about the poor old folk that might have to be moved if the dementia ward is shut. And no, she shouldn't  be standing whilst under investigation. 

Naughty, naughty  AS, keep me out of this little spat.

Back to our exchanges, I thought you'd like that one! ;) bollocks it is not; 

In 2015, the snp polled 1,45 million, 200k off the Yes total.

In 2016 holyrood elections SNP polled 1 million, 400k off the previous total....600k vanished.

This year's local elections snp polled only 600k....a million missing votes in 3 short years......snaw aff a dyke? 

Were you at the 'mass' demonstration for indy in Glasgow on Saturday? A crowd that matched any dundee derby in the 21st century, hardly a nation demanding indy?

A ref is the only sensible route to indy, you need 60%+ for a sustained period before even calling a ref....the bandwagon is in the garage with smoke belching from the engine. Harsh truth is that the message is now clear, indy is a  vote loser and a distraction from the snp's calamitous handling of public services.  Sturgeon lost the plot last night, she clearly thinks that Tory governments are good for the snp....... the damage to the people of scotland is mere colateral damage for a greater good...no price too high to pay, no pain too great to endure for freedumb!......what a disgrace.   

Ironically the first past the post system that denied the Nats voice for so long is now delivering seats, and power, but the prize of indy is slipping away.....and Scots can once again vote tory, well done to the SNP......doing the work of the right since 1935.

Stop toying wae him Smarmy, go in for the kill.

Mainstand, I'll give you my view on Tasmina. I live in Ochil and South Perthshire and she is useless. She is hardly ever seen in the constituency. She doesn't live here, she lives in Glasgow. Not a peep from Tasmina on issues like the possible closure of Ward 1 at Crieff Cottage Hospital. She's too busy being Fat Eck's lap dog to worry about the poor old folk that might have to be moved if the dementia ward is shut. And no, she shouldn't  be standing whilst under investigation. 

Que the Silence

What is your view on Tasmina and the fact that she is standing despite being under investigation?? Are you still a fan of the self publicist party jumping MP???

What investigation? Surely your not referring to the fact that the law firm she last worked for two years ago has gone bust? What's to investigate?

You not standing outside Abernethy polling station in your yellow rosette today Biscuit ?.

You've got to be kidding. Just voted. It's fecking niagra out there.

Whenever we vote, we always smile and speak pleasantly to the Tory guy on the way in, then say something SNP-ish on the way out, just to wind the bastards up. Childish, but Braw.

You've got to be kidding. Just voted. It's fecking niagra out there.

Whenever we vote, we always smile and speak pleasantly to the Tory guy on the way in, then say something SNP-ish on the way out, just to wind the bastards up. Childish, but Braw.

Funnily at the last 2 elections there has only been an SNP presence at our voting station, all the others have been noticeable by there absence.