Jeanfield v Forfar West End - Saturday 21 May

Cumbo

No because firstly you commented on Perth not being a football town, which was shite. Then you commented on Scottish football being poorly supported, which is shite.

After the first incident I thought you were just misinformed. After the second incident I thought either you were pretty stupid or a troll. I gave you the benefit of  the doubt.

No because firstly you commented on Perth not being a football town, which was shite. Then you commented on Scottish football being poorly supported, which is shite.

After the first incident I thought you were just misinformed. After the second incident I thought either you were pretty stupid or a troll. I gave you the benefit of  the doubt.

so ur telling me that a city the size of perth (population of just under 150,000) that gets gates of 3,000 or so is a big footballing town?? SHITE

ffs man u cant even make up your mind which city your in!!!

Did You?? I don't see anything different ...and its not a complete load o pish either ...Where did 15000 people come from for the cup final when home attendances were roughly 3000...glory hunters The lot of them (apart from the ones who travelled from around the globe)

If there is glory to be hunted...........I'll be there. No shame!

Loving the Jeanfield Swifts story this season. Perth Proud. 

Reckon a wee bar over there at the Riverside might increase attendances too!