Scottish Cup

SairNuts

First day back at work today at St Ronans Primary School (Muzz's auld school) and I have been told that Hibs are brining the Scottish Cup down on their "perseverance" tour on Wednesday I thought I might try and gatecrash the event with more appropriate colours........

look out for photos if I getb away with it :laugh:

First day back at work today at St Ronans Primary School (Muzz's auld school) and I have been told that Hibs are brining the Scottish Cup down on their "perseverance" tour on Wednesday I thought I might try and gatecrash the event with more appropriate colours........

look out for photos if I getb away with it :laugh:

Are they also going to Kingsland?  If so I'll ask my grandson to bring his Cup Final photos.  He is in the same class as Macca's daughter.

Are they also going to Kingsland?  If so I'll ask my grandson to bring his Cup Final photos.  He is in the same class as Macca's daughter.

I don't know if they are going to Kingsland they apparently offered to go to any school in Edinburgh Fife and Borders who wanted them to visit.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ScottMann

Celtic v St Mirren

Aberdeen v Partick Thistle

Hibernian or Hearts v Clyde or Ayr Utd

Rangers v Hamilton or Dunfermline

No fix there. The big four kept apart and all at home...

The big four...and Hibs if they get through!

I know and they still think they are hard done by!!!!

They do indeed and smugly see these home draws as their due.  However, one thread of The The opinion, obsessed with preventing Celtic winning the treble, wanted them at Ayebroke since they saw that as their best chance of putting them in their place.  The reasoning being that playing Celtic at Hampden denies them the chance to manipulate the support numbers and at Ayebroke they could perhaps narrow the pitch in the hope of handicapping Celtic's pacey strikers.