New Strip Season 16/17

thesaint10

Unfortunatly the whiskey companies no longer have many links with Perth.

All the more reason they should forge a link. I mean, they trade on "our" name (Perth, Scotland). Why not divert a wee bit of those gazillions of pounds they make back to Saints...or Saints in the Community, the U20s etc.

maybe the Broons fell out with them? Like they have with the cooncil :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ST JOHNSTONE  KITS ON SALE >>>>  https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the more reason they should forge a link. I mean, they trade on "our" name (Perth, Scotland). Why not divert a wee bit of those gazillions of pounds they make back to Saints...or Saints in the Community, the U20s etc.

maybe the Broons fell out with them? Like they have with the cooncil :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ST JOHNSTONE  KITS ON SALE >>>>  https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new sponsor is a local undertaker and Saints fan

Guest ScottMann

Come to think about it, not even Saints would be daft enough to issue that awful looking retro pin stripe top just a few weeks before launching a new pin stripe for next season. I think.