New Strip Season 16/17

thesaint10

Guest ScottMann

Birmingham and Hartlepool both just had lettering for their sponsors names, mainly white but with some black for Hartlepool. A white diagonal would allow Storrar to have his saltire above his name though. However I'd agree that with Saints sense of style they'd probably just slap the sponsor in a horrific Hydro style white plastic box.

Edited by ScottMann

This is the kit of a team destined for the drop.

a_SM_6282-500x645.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST JOHNSTONE  KITS ON SALE >>>>  https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MySpazz

Sure the sponsor will just be as it has been. Plain white lettering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST JOHNSTONE  KITS ON SALE >>>>  https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest ScottMann

I think you should all just calm down and wait until you have seen the strips. There is nothing worse than folk jumping to all sorts of conclusions about the logo etc. 

There is something worse...a roaster that jumps on anyone that dares hint at any criticism of the club and speaks down to them to contradict what's been said despite knowing as much about it as they do. 

It's a bloody internet forum. People discuss things. Some'll be good, some'll be bad. Time you finally realised this, switched off your 'comment about Saints has been posted on WAP that could possibly be ever so slightly negative' alert and got a grip. 

There is something worse...a roaster that jumps on anyone that dares hint at any criticism of the club and speaks down to them to contradict what's been said despite knowing as much about it as they do. 

It's a bloody internet forum. People discuss things. Some'll be good, some'll be bad. Time you finally realised this, switched off your 'comment about Saints has been posted on WAP that could possibly be ever so slightly negative' alert and got a grip. 

Chill wee man!!!:roll:

As you said it's all about views so read your post and take it on board. 

What I won't do is start getting my knickers in a twist over speculation and rumour. Let's wait until you see them you never know you might just be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by mainstand

Guest ScottMann

Chill wee man!!!:roll:

As you said it's all about views so read your post and take it on board. 

What I won't do is start getting my knickers in a twist over speculation and rumour. Let's wait until you see them you never know you might just be pleasantly surprised.

'Wee man.'  :laugh: 

There's a big difference between sharing an opinion and being a pathetic, self-appointed club lapdog. And if you actually read posts instead of just criticising others you'd see that I don't mind the suggested tops. But hey, that's to be ignored as there was a modicum of criticism that simply had to be contradicted with yet another feeble platitude. 

'Wee man.'  :laugh: 

There's a big difference between sharing an opinion and being a pathetic, self-appointed club lapdog. And if you actually read posts instead of just criticising others you'd see that I don't mind the suggested tops. But hey, that's to be ignored as there was a modicum of criticism that simply had to be contradicted with yet another feeble platitude. 

if you would read the thread at no point did I ever say anything about your comment. It was my general view.

Very view have actually seen the strip and are only going by comments passed by someone. All I am saying is it not better waiting and seeing before commenting? Fair comment I think.

As far as "Club lap dog" is concerned that is your view. I am just someone who thinks there more to life than moaning at every opportunity and would much rather wait and see the facts first before jumping in with a comment.

As for lapdogs that is your opinion.

Edited by mainstand

if you would read the thread at no point did I ever say anything about your comment. It was my general view.

Very view have actually seen the strip and are only going by comments passed by someone. All I am saying is it not better waiting and seeing before commenting? Fair comment I think.

As far as "Club lap dog" is concerned that is your view. I am just someone who thinks there more to life than moaning at every opportunity and would much rather wait and see the facts first before jumping in with a comment.

As for lapdogs that is your opinion.

Yawn yawn 

as always mainstand attacks the people who support the club and not the ass he continues to hug

Really hope we are not bringing out a "sash" strip, considering the connotations it has in our society. 

With Sevco coming up, it could be tactical  from our board as we were one of the first clubs to say publicly no to newco, and the board might be worried now that sevco fans may carry out a boycott of our club. Therefore if we were to wear a "sash" strip, they may be hoping that sevco fans would think of us as fellow brethren and forget about any boycott.

Really hope we are not bringing out a "sash" strip, considering the connotations it has in our society. 

With Sevco coming up, it could be tactical  from our board as we were one of the first clubs to say publicly no to newco, and the board might be worried now that sevco fans may carry out a boycott of our club. Therefore if we were to wear a "sash" strip, they may be hoping that sevco fans would think of us as fellow brethren and forget about any boycott.

There won't be any boycotts.