New Strip Season 16/17

thesaint10

Wait till you see, we will end up with training kit that is better looking...

The sponsor logo does look like something you would see the ammies wearing.

As far as choosing the kit, think just Tommy Steve kit man that get to see it, as do Campus as its their money invested in the tops - but they never got to see it this year.

Wait till you see, we will end up with training kit that is better looking...

The sponsor logo does look like something you would see the ammies wearing.

As far as choosing the kit, think just Tommy Steve kit man that get to see it, as do Campus as its their money invested in the tops - but they never got to see it this year.

There are better Joma catalouge designs we could have instead of that home kit - the cup final kit for one. Having a bespoke kit so long as the designs to choose from are decent and those making the call get it right.

Go Nike or Adidas and you're looking at near enough £50 for an adult top - too dear for a Saints kit

If that's their logo why don't they use it on their website? Or on the sides of the car that they've given the manager? If it wasn't for those clip-art Saltires I'd be OK with it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/737576157260832769/5mrsMERS.jpg

i just googled it and thats what came up and also looks like that on their building very basic - not saints fault

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/737576157260832769/5mrsMERS.jpg

i just googled it and thats what came up and also looks like that on their building very basic - not saints fault

...but that's also different from what's on the strip.

I agree that that's probably not Saints' fault, but I think the club's approach to choosing and releasing new strips has been poor for a long time, regardless of sponsor and manufacturer. I reckon a lot of people would have bought one for the Belfast trip had it been out on time, and now simply won't bother.

I really liked the Joma strip from a couple of years back, one of the best Saints tops for actually playing football in, really good quality.

I can't say I am a fan of this one but I wont be getting all teary eyed because some big kids on P&B are laughing at it.

I kind of want to see what the strip looks like un-tucked from the shorts - that white line on the bottom left hand side of the strip looks like it runs across the bottom, which could be horrific.

Not sure those are the shorts that are going with it or they would have released a full length strip surely? Unless they just want to tease Blueheaven with the possibility of white shorts and socks!

Edited by garydavidson

Saints tweeted that it was on Storrar cars facebook page.

Yeah,thats what I was meaning. Why did we have to do that as it should be on OS.

Have you been over to Inveralmond yet to sign book to get the chance to win signed football.

I thought last season's strip looked horrible at first but it grew on me, so I'll wait to see what this is like in the flesh (!) before getting too hysterical.  It is a bit of a shame about the sponsor logo, it looks really tacky, especially the saltire nipple tassels.

That's the annoying thing about the away top, even if it's a nice yellow template kit the sponsor will look awful and ruin it.