Next meeting

GMac

The next meeting will be on Monday 4th July 2016 at the ICT social club, Grieg Street, Inverness, with a 7.30 pm kick off.  As earlier advised by email (I hope you all received it if not apologies, let me know and I will forward it to you).  This will be the new chairpersons first meeting, lets all get along and show our support.   

See your there troops.

• 1 month later...

Wee update from the meeting.....  Meetings will be every 2 months, in the ICT social club, next meeting will be Monday 5th September - 7.30pm (further announcement will be made nearer the time.   We will be running a mini bus for an away day, with possible venues Firhill, Tynecastle or Dens. Details of this will follow. Our sponsorship of George Hunter will continue for another year and some money was collected on Monday, for those who still want to contribute please pay up at Elgin (see me, Kenny or Rhoda) it is only £20.   If you wish you can pay via bank transfer into the Highland Saints bank account.  Just ask for details.   

• 4 weeks later...

You're welcome along anytime ss. If you're up here for the ICT game on Aug 27th there should be a good number of us making a day of it in the ICT social club. Cheap drink and a bus to and from the club to the ground.

Let us know, there'll usually be room in a car of some sort as well for games in Perth.

• 4 weeks later...

You're welcome along anytime ss. If you're up here for the ICT game on Aug 27th there should be a good number of us making a day of it in the ICT social club. Cheap drink and a bus to and from the club to the ground.

Let us know, there'll usually be room in a car of some sort as well for games in Perth.

I move up on friday so will be at the ICT game and will head round to the social club on saturday. Is this the one on Greig Street and what time will everyone be heading round there at?

I move up on friday so will be at the ICT game and will head round to the social club on saturday. Is this the one on Greig Street and what time will everyone be heading round there at?

Yep it's the Greig St one. Probably be a few in by 1pm and they lay on a bus for a couple of quid to and from the game.

Back to the club for afters as well