Betfred Cup Elgin 16 July 2026

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Booked seats for the 4 amigos for Elgin and Brechin.

What time Scone pick up please?

Make that over a month without a reply.

Was an AGM really held and is there any elected committee member prepared to stick their head above the parapet and answer my question?

Not the best advert for trying to fill away buses!

You need to communicate with your potential customers before they get (h)issed off.

Good to see a "Supporters Club" Forum used on WAP. Well done Barossa Street Saints. Us "Exile Saints" are jealous that you were allowed as we know we would have constant chat, communications across saints fans globally.  

Thanks John.

Make that over a month without a reply.

Was an AGM really held and is there any elected committee member prepared to stick their head above the parapet and answer my question?

Not the best advert for trying to fill away buses!

You need to communicate with your potential customers before they get (h)issed off.

think there too busy on facebook to bother

I am on wap less and less these days and sometimes just for a browse

Its not what it used to be and you can get all the information you need on Saints elsewhere 

We have appointed a new Media person at AGM and she has already started her work  and hopefully although we have no obligation to put information on WAP we will continue to update on here as we know its where some still get information Including regular updates in Perthshire Advertiser 

The minutes from AGM will be available  soon for those wanting to see them but people work as well so can't be expected to have them available to public straight away 

The bus for Elgin was sold out but we have had a couple of cancellations  so if your not sorted call the Club 628391 to keep an eye out.We want to run full

Due to massive increase in price for Elgin bus as we couldn't get usual supplier it was agreed not to pick up in Scone as this would have increased price further 

Future decisions on Scone pick up will depend on circumstances as will stop offs

It is very unlikely they will be able to continue as we have been told it will cost an extra  £25 per hour for stop offs

Due to this planned break at Aviemore ect will not happen. 

We will be having a raffle on bus to Elgin. Bring extra dosh

one of the prizes is last season s no 66 away top 

see you all Saturday 

Its not what it used to be and you can get all the information you need on Saints elsewhere 

We have appointed a new Media person at AGM and she has already started her work  and hopefully although we have no obligation to put information on WAP we will continue to update on here as we know its where some still get information Including regular updates in Perthshire Advertiser 

The minutes from AGM will be available  soon for those wanting to see them but people work as well so can't be expected to have them available to public straight away 

The bus for Elgin was sold out but we have had a couple of cancellations  so if your not sorted call the Club 628391 to keep an eye out.We want to run full

Due to massive increase in price for Elgin bus as we couldn't get usual supplier it was agreed not to pick up in Scone as this would have increased price further 

Future decisions on Scone pick up will depend on circumstances as will stop offs

It is very unlikely they will be able to continue as we have been told it will cost an extra  £25 per hour for stop offs

see you all Saturday 

thanks for update gav

its not information about saints as such its information about buses for  away day travel and functions to do with barossa street saints .

just a wee bit condescending the following 'we will continue to update on here as we know its where some still get there information'. 

see for future  fundraisers or away day  buses i hope they are all a sucess.

if they arent then thats due to the continued lack of information emanating from your commitee.

Edited by slf

Please note We will be stopping in Aviemore for an hour on Saturday on way to Elgin 

Any mention of not stopping is an error on my behalf i picked information at meeting up wrongly and thought Elgin bus was included in extra cost of stop offs

apologies for any confusion this may have caused 

Gav

PS 

In no way do i mean to sound condescending as SLF  said and i have removed that part 

personaly i thought i was just trying to get message over as honest as possible  but it would appear others see it differently 

Gav

see you all Saturday 

Thanks for the update. See you Saturday.