Sign in to follow this  
rik2304

Paul Paton

Well he is with us now so as has been said let's hope he proves the doubters wrong.  At least his discipline record is not as bad as Joey Bartons' and we are not likely to be signing Lukasz Zaluska any day soon.

Welcome to saints Paul and hope you do well.

We need a player with a bit of go in him who will play for the jersey and get stuck in. We have been too soft sometimes and need to maybe give away afew more fouls in the right areas.

You do know I'm being a tad facetious Ej.  Great signing for you....I'll wager a friendly pint with anyone that he will be first name on the team sheet each week.  As most of will already know I am a fan of political correctness.........but are we in an age where footballers and boxers are expected to be PC?   Good luck with that!

You do know I'm being a tad facetious Ej.  Great signing for you....I'll wager a friendly pint with anyone that he will be first name on the team sheet each week.  As most of will already know I am a fan of political correctness.........but are we in an age where footballers and boxers are expected to be PC?   Good luck with that!

As was I !!!!! I apologise if you took my post the wrong way.