The I suppose we should have a Euros thread thread

Abernethy Saint

Daily Mail still doing it though.

Also a humourous segment earlier where SSN cornered a poor french woman

"Here we have a local who is pleased to confirm the violence wasn't as bad as report"
Woman - Awful, very scary, awful

"But its all okay now though?"
Woman - yes but before was awful, scary

"But nobody got hurt though?"
Woman - no but was still awful and scary

"There we go Jim, not as bad as reported, back to the studio"

Aye, the polis were at dover issuing banning orders on fans trying to get to France......... which is kinda funny cos there were rapists and murders just wandering in the other way!

Go on Jiangsu Sainty all us all raciiiiiallllists (in an Ali G voice)! :)

Not sure what point you are trying to make? I'd have no qualms about instantly deporting any rapists or murders coming in, or putting measures in place to stop them.
I just wish that we had somewhere to deport British scumbags to too. Voluntary emigrations to Greece have made some headway into the issue, but there are still thousands more than need punted.

Sorry to dissappoint the little ****bois that liked your post.

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

A reporter is on Twitter saying they grabbed a black guy out of his wheel chair, threw him in the river, and sang "who's the monkey in the water". Also scenes of other racist singing, on film, on Twitter. But it's ok, the BBC found a professor who says it's all the police's fault. So no problem then. 

And now an English fan is confirmed dead, and another on the brink. Attacks by Russians. Chuck both of them out the tournament. This is stupid.

I completely agree with chucking them both out. 

I'm fully of the opinion that thousands of lads and men will have headed to France purely to get steaming and act like total yobs. The gradual decline of proper hooligan culture has led to kids that are little more than jumped up little yobs (like some former posters here) to consider themselves proper hooligans in the absence of the real deal to compare themselves against. So they go to France act the big men, throw chairs at police, think they're hard. Then Russian proper hooligans turn up and literally murder them. 

I sometimes daydream about being able to painlessly euthanize said yobs with a click of the fingers, but even these bottle chuckers don't deserve to go to a footie tournament and not come back. 

I actually hope the England fans kick the shit out of the even more arrogant Russians , seeing the way they act on holiday is enough for me, ignorant, arrogant bastards.

I have always found a bowlful of beetroot juice (for example) is a very calming inflence on any (irrespetive of nationallity) individual. This certainly worked for me last year in Spain, The hotel we were staying in had a large % of Spanish tourists who soon realised that youn dont push in front of a wee "Jock" fae Peebles!!!!!!!!!!  

I should add from my original post the Russians French and Spanish are all equally horrible.

Can I also add that although not a recent personal experience, several years ago I went on a walking holiday in Majorca (in thethe predominately German influenced area of the north of the island)  I found the visiting Germans to be very friendly ...............the only person I had a problem with that whole holiday was a Yorkshireman who seemed to think that "us Brits" must all stick together, something I very swiftly told him was not an option.

Can I also add that although not a recent personal experience, several years ago I went on a walking holiday in Majorca (in thethe predominately German influenced area of the north of the island)  I found the visiting Germans to be very friendly ...............the only person I had a problem with that whole holiday was a Yorkshireman who seemed to think that "us Brits" must all stick together, something I very swiftly told him was not an option.

So you've met Geoff Boycott then.

Crazy scenes in marseille with organised Russian gangs attacking families. 

I made the mistake of looking on twitter though, and it's mind boggling how many are tweeting irate at the media for blaming English fans. 

Have the actions of English fans been anything like s bad as Russian fans have been tonight? No. 

But they've still be ****ing deplorable over the last three days 

Not sure what point you are trying to make? I'd have no qualms about instantly deporting any rapists or murders coming in, or putting measures in place to stop them.I just wish that we had somewhere to deport British scumbags to too. Voluntary emigrations to Greece have made some headway into the issue, but there are still thousands more than need punted.

Sorry to dissappoint the little ****bois that liked your post.

Would love to see the righteous deported, 

Political correctness is a form of fascism which gives rise to others.

Edited by MySpazz

Crazy scenes in marseille with organised Russian gangs attacking families. 

I made the mistake of looking on twitter though, and it's mind boggling how many are tweeting irate at the media for blaming English fans. 

Have the actions of English fans been anything like s bad as Russian fans have been tonight? No. 

But they've still be ****ing deplorable over the last three days 

The Slovakian fans won't be wallflowers either (Spartak Trnava was not a nice atmosphere), so it'll be interesting when the tinderbox of those two sets of fans ignites!

I seem to go through the same cycle every tournament with England. In the lead up I think that I wouldn't mind them doing alright (not win it) as I don't mind some of the players and the media have started off ok. A week before, I start to crack and the biased pundits etc come out, but I still don't want them to be humped. Then as soon as the opening credits start I'm done and by the time Clive Tildsley opens his gob, I'm hoping they are beat 10-0 and utter humiliated.

On the violence, they are just disgracing themselves and living up to stereotypes. Granted as usual it will be a small majority, but it half expected. The Russian fans obviously targeted them, but they knew they'd get a reaction.