Belfast

541ntees

Titanic Museum is excellent for a visit, would definitely recommend it.

I would also definitely recommend you take one of the Black Cab Tours of the City, the driver will take you round all the significant places from the 'troubles' and are incredibly knowledgeable.  Really enjoyable way to see the City.  

Visited Belfast many times. As has been said already, it's a great city. Robinson's and The Crown on Great Victoria Street are both worth a visit. The interior of The Crown is fabulous. The guys who worked on the interior of the Titanic also did the inside of The Crown. Toal's bookies is in between the two :laugh:. Also The Morning Star does a great buffet. It too is beside a Toal's :laugh:. Can't make the game, but I'm going back over in October for a concert at The Oddessy, can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Must also mention the cracking wee pizza takeaway down the side of The Crown. Think it's on Amelia Street. Anyway, it's open til 2 in the morning kinda time. Perfect for a post pub munch. Hence the reason I can't remember it's fecking name!!!

Geezo, just read this and realised this was where we got our pizzas' from, in the wee small hours, on the way back to the Park Inn round the corner.

If it hadn't been for the empty cartons in our room in the morning, wouldn't have remembered the above, due to copius amounts of ale in the Crown and Robinsons.

Brennans on the other side of the street had great music upstairs.

(dunno what happened to the quote, as screen disappeared before the Submit Reply could be actioned)