Football Fans In Training Football Match

THE LARK SAINT

St.Johnstone  FFIT  are playing an away game in Inverness this coming Sunday and we are looking for one or 2 players to boost a depleted squad

To play ideally you will have done a FFIT  course  but if you havent dont worry but you will have to be either  a bit on the tubby side (FFIT is all about looking after yourself and losing weight ) if you dont already know that  or over 35 or as near as dam it

If any one does fancy it it will be a 2 pm kick off  with hospitality in Inverness pub after 

please let me know

Gav 

St.Johnstone  FFIT  are playing an away game in Inverness this coming Sunday and we are looking for one or 2 players to boost a depleted squad

To play ideally you will have done a FFIT  course  but if you havent dont worry but you will have to be either  a bit on the tubby side (FFIT is all about looking after yourself and losing weight ) if you dont already know that  or over 35 or as near as dam it

If any one does fancy it it will be a 2 pm kick off  with hospitality in Inverness pub after 

please let me know

Gav 

I will do it