Elgin City (a) Sat 16/7/16

cristo

Plan is to leave Inverness on the train at 1057, arriving in Elgin at 1141. Head for somewhere in town where we can get a few bevvies and some food, then on to the ground where

we can get access to the Elgin club in the main stand. There are seven or eight so far for the train, and two or three others will be making their way straight to the club.

All aboard the Highland Saints express, the more the merrier. Return train is at 1857, back in Snekkie at 1942, so time for another sherbert or two after the game.

An alternative train is the 1246, arriving at 1330.

Hope to see as many Highland Saints there as possible

COYHS

Think the train from Perth is @ 09 30 will be on that ,it's gonna be a long day planning to stop in Forres before and put flowers on Darren's grave

Nice touch bear.

take a taxi to the grave as you know it's miles away.

Buses are being laid on it would seem, (at least the strike plan for this week, but they haven't submitted Saturday timetable).  It might be the trains will be back on if there is a conclusion to the strike between now and then.  I have checked the normal bus timetable but it takes 90mins to get there.  The train's bus only take 1hr10min.  So book the train (as normal) and I'll see you at the station.  

I've pulled the plug on the train plan folks, I was looking forward to a good old day out.

I'll just work the morning and drive through after, keep the Saturday off for the ICT game on Aug 27th.

Hope to still see plenty at the game though, and for anyone sticking with the train/replacement bus idea, enjoy