Family Fun Day

MySpazz

Hearing rumours that the MBS might be reforming for the day............. well the dad's will be there wi their kids!

Saints shop...... only open til 1.30pm..... when the event runs til 2.00pm! 

" For fans looking to buy Season Tickets, the Saints Shop will be open between 12pm-1.30pm with Season Tickets on sale direct from there rather than the Ticket Office. "

Looked to have been a very successful return of the family fun day with an excellent turn out of kids with their parents/guardians etc.

I know it could have been better in some areas, before our regular moaners start, but hopefully lessons will have been learned and it will return as an annual event.

Well done to all involved, including our very own manic chef Ghostie:laugh: 

Our famous fanMcCreddie getting all upset about kids in OF tops being at the Fun Day.

He has a valid point.

Was sad to see grown men in Celtic tops. Just hope there kid (if they were with one) was purchasing saints goodies and not just there for all the free activities.

I did see little girl in the full sevco strip, going round the players with her autograph book, which appealed to my sense of humour. 

He has a valid point.

Was sad to see grown men in Celtic tops. Just hope there kid (if they were with one) was purchasing saints goodies and not just there for all the free activities.

I did see little girl in the full sevco strip, going round the players with her autograph book, which appealed to my sense of humour. 

Why would you laugh at an innocent young lass?

If we are "banning" OF, English, Euro team tops that becomes as intolerant as the bigots that are castigated for their narrow-minds.

As for the grown man in the Celtic top......i see him wearing it as his way of connecting. if he'd gone without one then he'd have got less reaction, and obviously he wanted that connection. I saw a guy with a Saints top at an English team friendly the other night.... should that be banned enaw.

Might have been in a more 'official' capacity as MSP  for Perthshire North?

Capture.PNG

His lad had a Saints top on and he himself was in much more casual clothing that I'd expect him to be in if he was there as the local MSP. Don't think he's a Saints fan though as he was brought up in Edinburgh but his kids will be local so perhaps they've taken an interest in their local team.

• 1 year later...