Saints v Aberdeen Sun 7th Aug. K-O 12.15pm

I would be happy to play Comrie or Brad at right back.I would even play Alston there if it kept Joe & Ando in the middle. Done have 2 front guys who are strong & good in the air. 

We also need to play Clark who can also deal with cross balls.

Was gonna give this a "like" then thought it would have been to our advantage if he was available.

Therefore no likee.:sad:

Their options seem to now be to put a central midfielder in their backline, or play a central defence of Reynolds and Considine.

TBH no matter what their options, their defence is still brutal looking, Logan and Shinnie aside.

SJYA are starting their 2016/7 fundraising campaign with a raffle for a new signed Saints and Aberdeen top at the game on Sunday.

Tickets will be on sale around the ground from 11am priced at £2.

COYSA

Apart from your post here, I cannot find any mention of it on the Official site.

If I have missed it apologise. If not, should have been given wider publicity.

Guest ScottMann

I'm no betting man but I saw the odds for the Scot Prem Champions and am baffled. Obviously only a couple of clubs are going to win it but how on earth can we be 250-1 when Dundee are 150-1 and Motherwell 200-1? We finished above both of them and have arguably strengthened our squad better then both yet there is such a massive difference in the odds. If all 3 of us had been more or less the same I could understand that but this seems ridiculous.