Calling ALL overseas Saintees

AthensSaint

There is already an Exiles thread. 

This was NOT  an exiles thread post Gertie. It was a direct request from the club, who want to create a section on the official website for overseas fans as well as some stuff for the programme etc.. Some of the negativity on here  about overseas fans beggars belief.I really don't get it as we are ALL Saints fans. Jesus, you'd think this forum was fooking crammed with stuff. It's dying on it's arse these days. There are so many  members who have stopped  using it and sometimes it's easy to see why..

This was NOT  an exiles thread post Gertie. It was a direct request from the club, who want to create a section on the official website for overseas fans as well as some stuff for the programme etc.. Some of the negativity on here  about overseas fans beggars belief.I really don't get it as we are ALL Saints fans. Jesus, you'd think this forum was fooking crammed with stuff. It's dying on it's arse these days. There are so many  members who have stopped  using it and sometimes it's easy to see why..

TBF this post above is pretty negative :)

As for mailing and saying AGAIN what has been said .... @Ross - read the forum. LOTS of suggestions on here. 

For the record, there is an informal London SJFC Supporters' Club, established 2003 (?)

Edited by MySpazz

Guest ScottMann

Still a exile though.

I agree but they seem to think that Saints fans are only in Perth or outside the UK as Essex is also questioning.

Please don't think I'm being picky but is it just overseas or does the club want stories etc from those outwith Scotland.......eg, England ? 

Just a tweak in a couple of words and all should be resolved.

It's about time we had a Ghostie "throwing his toys out of the pram" thread on here again.

Its been missed.

As an aside, is Ross not capable of posting on here himself?

sadly  due to  previous issues with members of staff becoming involved in unsavoury conversations, Saints, so it seems do not want any of their staff posting on WAP.  I cannot imagine why.. I mean WAP is full of lovely people..  Anyway, thanks for the name check matey, it seems my work is now done in this thread... 

:wink:

To be fair one of the overseas fans on here goes out of his way to antagonise non-overseas fans on a very regular basis.

St Johnstone have asked me through their new SLO if we have any interest in us EXILES being more involved in the club regardless that we are remote. I have said yes, please help me out with ideas on how we can make this a success for all of us. PM may better for controversial topics ☺

I am down under so don't get to see any matches here we only get Celtic and now it will be Rangers

1. I'd pay for a streaming package of games direct to the club per month

2. I'd also pay for the match day programmes to be posted out each week

a pre season down here would be great 

cheers

I am down under so don't get to see any matches here we only get Celtic and now it will be Rangers

1. I'd pay for a streaming package of games direct to the club per month

2. I'd also pay for the match day programmes to be posted out each week

a pre season down here would be great 

cheers

Yes on many points. But not Sydney, Melbourne. Victory & City. We at least have fans... 

I think there is more than enough input for St.johnstone to act on however there lack of response to Athens thread is probably causing negative responses..

This thread is directed to overseas and I think there really wanting people that are on mainland europe and a far...

The fact there are some people feeling missed out because they live in England is rather funny as the true exiles are jealous on a weekly basis that you really do have the ability to see Saints on a far more regular basis than us.. This gives us a true input in how gutted we are not seeing our beloved team..

So to all the perth people I,m Jealous and to all the others in the UK I,m Jealous send Athens some ideas he's leading it  and he has the duty to make sure Saints hear our point of view....

Get a frikkin live stream sorted thats all us exiles really want and maybe a yearly get together....