Saints under 20's Season 2016/17

HOODLUM65

Whereas I dont want to start any malicious rumours ( and Peebles is well known on WAP for that :wink:) I have heard that there was some unlikely/dodgy betting on this game. As a only a very occasional gambler I was unaware that the U20's were even listed on Willie Hills betting slips. I was initially caught unawares when asked my opinion of the that nights match on Tuesday afternoon when I popped in for a small refreshment on way home from work. As I say it is more than likely just someone who has lost a wee bit of money and is a wee bit upset. I have ABSOLUTELY NO evidence to suggest that anything illegal has taken place it is just that I personally got a bit of a slagging in The Crown yesterday,

Watson  injury not good news for our already depleted back line. It was a hand up right away job.  Joe the goal didnae show much but to be fair he got nae decent supply so hard to make a balanced  verdict based on anything tonight.

We were second best all over the park..

Watson  injury not good news for our already depleted back line. It was a hand up right away job.  Joe the goal didnae show much but to be fair he got nae decent supply so hard to make a balanced  verdict based on anything tonight.

We were second best all over the park..

Official twitter says that Gormley was showing up well.