Saints Records

Perthsaint1977

sent brian a message on twitter but no joy to date. hopefully he can pick it up as if anyone knows this, it will likely be him. Cheers

I'll give you a start, Fastest ever goal scored by Roddy Grant.

There's a very good book (Manifest Destiny) by Alistair Blair and Brian Doyle packed with facts, figures and statistics, where I'm sure you'll find most of the answers to the questions you posed.

It should be available from the Club's shop at £25.

Or put it on your Xmas wish list.

Edited by HOODLUM65

I'll give you a start, Fastest ever goal scored by Roddy Grant.

There's a very good book (Manifest Destiny) by Alistair Blair and Brian Doyle packed with facts, figures and statistics, where I'm sure you'll find most of the answers to the questions you posed.

It should be available from the Club's shop at £25.

Or put it on your Xmas wish list.

My brother has got it and I am going to get a borrow of it from him. Cheers for the tip. appreciated.

13-0 v Tulloch in the Perthshire Cup:mrgreen:

6 goals in one game by William MacIntosh v Albion ( rovers or stirling cannie mind)

20-21 games unbeaten run

Brogan 140 goals

James Benson (no the butler fellae) 44 goals in a season.

John Pelosi first player to be sued for assault during a game.

Edited by Oldermoresensiblepack

Darren Wilcox holds the record for youngest player to play for Saints at 15 years 9 months - but that was in a Forfarshire Cup tie so not sure that counts as the first team?

Sad story about him here: http://stv.tv/news/tayside/212623-ex-st-johnstone-player-darren-wilcox-dies-from-cancer-aged-21/

I seem to remember Keigan Parker previously holding the record, but can't find anything online on that.