Highland Saints away day

GMac

• 4 weeks later...

Okay folks, as it stands we are 12.

Kenny, Gary, Rhoda, Raymond, Charlie, Ronnie, David, and Steven, all leaving from Inverness, I'd suggest 0930.

Pick up Davie and Innes at Dalwhinnie around 1030.

Pick up Greg and grandson in Perth around 1130.

Now, if anyone is on that list who is NOT going, please let me know. Likewise, anyone who wants to go but is NOT on the list, let me know asap.

If everyone could please confirm, one way or the other, by Sunday night (16th).

Okay folks, as it stands we are 12.

Kenny, Gary, Rhoda, Raymond, Charlie, Ronnie, David, and Steven, all leaving from Inverness, I'd suggest 0930.

Pick up Davie and Innes at Dalwhinnie around 1030.

Pick up Greg and grandson in Perth around 1130.

Now, if anyone is on that list who is NOT going, please let me know. Likewise, anyone who wants to go but is NOT on the list, let me know asap.

If everyone could please confirm, one way or the other, by Sunday night (16th).

Guy Fox weekend, have to stay at home with the dog as boss is working. Hope you all have a great day out.

Gus 

Delighted to add Iain to the list so I'm taking it we're now 13, seeing as no one has got back to me to cancel.

With the help of Beverley at McDiarmid, we've managed to get booked in for pre match refreshments at a prison officers club right outside the ground. On McLeod Street, where we'll be parking the bus anyway. I say "help", all I did was e-mail her and she did everything else, so thanks Bev from all of us

I'll confirm mini bus details and a rough idea of cost nearer the time

Hoping it'll be around £17.50 - 18 each, diesel seems to e getting dearer by the day.

As for drink, we'll get a few in the club before the game, and as often as not we stop at a Tesco or something on the way home if you want.

By the way, are you coming home to Inverness or getting dropped off in Perth?