Sign in to follow this  
HOODLUM65

Saints loanees

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Shaun Struthers joins BSC Glasgow on loan till the end of the season, to become the third Saints player at the Indodrill stadium.

Good luck.

Reminds me of the days when a few years ago Glasgow Perthshire or a name like that,were like a feeder club for Saints. I think we got Alex McDonald & few others from them.

I am sure there a few older patrons on here will set my memory right on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 7:24 PM, Cagey said:

Reminds me of the days when a few years ago Glasgow Perthshire or a name like that,were like a feeder club for Saints. I think we got Alex McDonald & few others from them.

I am sure there a few older patrons on here will set my memory right on this.

Bobby Brown signed 17 year old McDonald from Juvenile side Glasgow United after tracking him down to his Gran's house in Tradeston Glasgow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints 3 loanees at BSC Glasgow were in action against Gretna2008 in a 3-0 victory.

O 'Reilly , making his debut, opened the scoring in the 1st half before 2 players were carded for fouls on him.

Gretna got another yellow card for a foul on Cammy Ballantyne.   

 BSC went 2up before Cammy Ballantyne added the 3rd & Final goal . 

A foul on Euan O'Reilly and a 2nd yellow card for the offender reduced Gretna to 10 men.

Ben Quigley came on for his debut with 10 minutes left.

At least someone's scoring.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Bobby Brown signed 17 year old McDonald from Juvenile side Glasgow United after tracking him down to his Gran's house in Tradeston Glasgow.

I am seriously impressed Hoodlum.  I would not be surprised if you could say what they were having for their tea at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, south inch said:

I am seriously impressed Hoodlum.  I would not be surprised if you could say what they were having for their tea at the time.

Ha ha ha.:laugh:

Funny you should mention that.

Don't know what was on the menu , but McDonald was kicking a ball on the street when Brown arrived.

After tracking him down he took him to a nearby cafe, Pollock Snacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Ha ha ha.:laugh:

Funny you should mention that.

Don't know what was on the menu , but McDonald was kicking a ball on the street when Brown arrived.

After tracking him down he took him to a nearby cafe, Pollock Snacks.

:shock:. Jeez you were stalking back then as well. No wonder you went down south.

Edited by sixties saintee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this