Dave Mackay

livi saint

bit late notice but tomorrows home game would have been good for a few saintees to show Dave some support esp with the new signings. 

11th of feb we dont have a game not sure why? could be a good blue an white away day?

Scottish cup game that weekend hopefully!

bit late notice but tomorrows home game would have been good for a few saintees to show Dave some support esp with the new signings. 

11th of feb we dont have a game not sure why? could be a good blue an white away day?

I'm heading along today, anyone else?

Edited by dunblanemike

An entertaining 3 nil win for Stirling with Fraze getting man of the match. Stirling have a lightning quick forward Bikey who scored two good goals. Surprise he was not mom. Clyde had a front line of Peaso and Swankie, both barely got a touch of the ball. Liam Caddis put in a good shift at right back.

An entertaining 3 nil win for Stirling with Fraze getting man of the match. Stirling have a lightning quick forward Bikey who scored two good goals. Surprise he was not mom. Clyde had a front line of Peaso and Swankie, both barely got a touch of the ball. Liam Caddis put in a good shift at right back.

Were you there? 

Mentioned it elsewhere but we've been linked with Bikey. 

Went down to Stirling today and quite enjoyed.

Higgins up front with Peaso for Clyde though, not Swankie.

Fraser Wright obviously made a difference to a previously struggling team and I m guessing how he won man of the match. I thought Liam Caddis did ok for them as well.

Bikey for me was the real star though, looks a really exciting player, scored 2, could have had 4, great pace and feet, bit light weight though. As far as I can gather he s signed as an amateur with them and so wouldn't be an expensive gamble. He s only 21 as well. On today's show there s no doubt he could be at a higher level then he is but 3 leagues up ?

Spotted a few Saints fans in the crowd along with one of the board.

Yes, I was there. Bikey is quick but a bit on the skinny side. Would he come to saints to sit in the stand? Also hard to tell just how good he really is when against 2nd division defenders.

*Fourth division.

Big big jump up to the Prem. Look at how long it's taking Alston to settle, for example, and he has only jumped up one division.

If we are really interested then he would need to be seen as a risky investment that may not pay off for another 2 or 3 years, if at all.

Bikey is quick but a bit on the skinny side. Would he come to saints to sit in the stand? 

Bikey for me was the real star though, looks a really exciting player, scored 2, could have had 4, great pace and feet, bit light weight though.

I find it quite odd that you both made the same comment about his build. Not something that has really crossed my mind when watching him - bearing in mind that he is still a 21 year old kid. When summarising I would be more inclined to note his lighting quick turn of pace, agility and finishing.

I have Bikey down as being about 6ft tall and slim, but "skinny" and "lightweight" suggests that he gets pushed around or doesn't possess strength, quite the contrary to what I have seen.

I don't remember Nathan Lowndes being anything other than a 10 stone whippet and I'd have another Nat-King-Goals in a heartbeat. 

Guest ScottMann

It's no as if he left the club 20 year ago, christ! he's no gonnae change THAT much in a few months. 

That pics about eight and a half years old so I think you've helped prove my point.