Best Hospitality in the UK

RandomGuy

St. Johnstone FC are delighted to be nominated for a prestigious award recognising McDiarmid Park as one of the best match day hospitality venues in the United Kingdom. Saints are finalists in the 'Best Football Club Hospitality’ category alongside Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City of the English Premier League.

The Football Business Awards, held this year on the 3rd November at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, recognise and reward the hard work that takes place to support the success of the game. This is the national event at which all the achievements off the pitch are celebrated at the end of each year.

With an illustrious judging panel selected for their particular experience and expertise the Football Business Awards has grown into a significant annual football calendar event. The awards are becoming more and more difficult to win every year, and an increasingly valuable marketing badge for those who manage to do so.

Dave Ryan, Saints’ General Manager, said of the nomination: “St. Johnstone Football Club have been widely recognised for a long time for providing one of the best match day hospitality experiences in Scottish football, and we’re delighted to now receive this recognition on the UK stage. The fact that we’re the only Scottish club to make it as a finalist in this category speaks for itself.”

He added: “The excellent food, excellent service and high attention to detail are why I believe we are being compared with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City in this category.”

If you’re interested in booking match day hospitality at McDiarmid Park this season please email gemma@perthsaints.co.uk or call 01738 459093. You can also get more information on the hospitality section of our website by clicking HERE.

http://perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/saints-nominated-best-football-club-hospitality16916

Guest ScottMann

Great stuff.

Do we get an award for being the top Scottish club for hospitality? Will we get the media recognition for being the top Scottish club for hospitality? Ok I'll go back to bed and dream on a bit more.

Great stuff.

Do we get an award for being the top Scottish club for hospitality? Will we get the media recognition for being the top Scottish club for hospitality? Ok I'll go back to bed and dream on a bit more.

Assumed the BBC would have something on the story, instead they've put up a video showing all Bartons "Rangers moments"

I've never taken hospitality at Saints so can't comment on the experience first hand but this is great news, I assume they are looking at more than how full the stadium is and more look at quality of the service.

As I said I've not taken the option of hospitality before so have no idea what it's like at Saints but surely I can't be the only one that is a little surprised by this given the perceived quality of the others nominated and also those not nominated.

Hospitality prices were put up as a news article at one point, but never put on the actual hospitality page. 

Corporate Hospitality

Full season package in the Executive Suite (Table for four at all League and Cup games) - £8,200 + VAT

Full season membership in the Campbell Suite - £625 + VAT

Category A fixture price per person in the Executive Suite - £180 + VAT Category B fixture price per person in the Executive Suite - £125 + VAT Category A fixture price per person in the Campbell Suite - £60 + VAT Category B fixture price per person in the Campbell Suite - £50 + VAT

I was at the Motherwell game last season when they did it cheap - (must have been at your table Shaky Toon Saint), pay bar, but there were only 7 who took up the offer and that was the last time they offered a cheap one. 

St. Johnstone FC are delighted to be nominated for a prestigious award recognising McDiarmid Park as one of the best match day hospitality venues in the United Kingdom. Saints are finalists in the 'Best Football Club Hospitality’ category alongside Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City of the English Premier League.

The Football Business Awards, held this year on the 3rd November at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, recognise and reward the hard work that takes place to support the success of the game. This is the national event at which all the achievements off the pitch are celebrated at the end of each year.

With an illustrious judging panel selected for their particular experience and expertise the Football Business Awards has grown into a significant annual football calendar event. The awards are becoming more and more difficult to win every year, and an increasingly valuable marketing badge for those who manage to do so.

Dave Ryan, Saints’ General Manager, said of the nomination: “St. Johnstone Football Club have been widely recognised for a long time for providing one of the best match day hospitality experiences in Scottish football, and we’re delighted to now receive this recognition on the UK stage. The fact that we’re the only Scottish club to make it as a finalist in this category speaks for itself.”

He added: “The excellent food, excellent service and high attention to detail are why I believe we are being compared with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City in this category.”

If you’re interested in booking match day hospitality at McDiarmid Park this season please email gemma@perthsaints.co.uk or call 01738 459093. You can also get more information on the hospitality section of our website by clicking HERE.

http://perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/saints-nominated-best-football-club-hospitality16916

Good to hear coming over for the Feb 1st game be Celtic and tempted to do the hospitality lounge.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...