Aberdeen v Saints. LC Quarter-final 22/9/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Fascists!!

No wait, that's me.

Bastards, that's better.:mrgreen:

Seen a bus load of west of scotland fc supporters stopped the other week and drink being confiscated but the bus was allowed to go on it's merry way. Thought they had to stop the bus and send it back......... or is one law for them and another law for us? Get the train boys " ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM ".

Seen a bus load of west of scotland fc supporters stopped the other week and drink being confiscated but the bus was allowed to go on it's merry way. Thought they had to stop the bus and send it back......... or is one law for them and another law for us? Get the train boys " ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM ".

It is in here somewhere - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1995/39/part/II

:D

Can anyone advise on the parking situation at Pittodrie? 

Is it all paid or can I leave it on-street nearby? 

There's a wee car park that costs about a £5 but it's usually pretty full.  I've always just parked down by the beach and walked across the golf course, it's really not far unless you are late and it's a big crowd, and you end up halfway to Bridge of Don.  It's free to park down there.

Edited by montrosesaintee

They gave me a ticket on a ****in Sunday last time I drove up there, sheep-shaggin hoors. Watch out Brian.

There's a wee car park that costs about a £5 but it's usually pretty full.  I've always just parked down by the beach and walked across the golf course, it's really not far unless you are late and it's a big crowd, and you end up halfway to Bridge of Don.  It's free to park down there.

No worries, cheers for the info.

First time visiting the stadium but I've had difficulties parking around the city before. 

Their wide men are their greatest force ....id put joe to right back and bring gordon in if fit .....he was immense against hearts in last game of the season. 

I thinks he did pretty well for a young lad of the final day of the season but he was far from immense IMO. I've not seen him since but I wouldn't be disturb Joe and Ando to fit Gordon in. having said that, I'm not sure what the answer is! 

I'm going up on the Citylink gold bus from Glasgow. Hope nobody tells the polis to stop me boarding!

The lads don't and shouldn't need to hide from the police they are going to support there team, true though they probably did cancel the bus because they couldn't be bothered working for their wage,