Ross County v Saints. 1/10/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Moving on we are away again this coming Saturday, when we  travel to Dingwall to take on a Staggies side getting some decent results. Always a hard place to go ( but usually a nice day out), we will  hopefully embrace the beautiful game, pass them of the park, score some truly wonderful goals and  be hailed in the Sunday mail as  the Barca of the north. Or maybe we will just brutalize them into submission. Whatever. A nice we train trip  will do me nicely

Hope Macca is back and Zippy is firmly benched. I am sure TW will be training them to death during the week and I expect them to be reday to rumble come kick off time.

Will sicknote be back?? Will Spoony start  Will my head explode if we play hoofba?? 

COYS.

I'm not getting why Spoony isn't starting, or even coming off the bench a few times.

Cummings has been poor when I have seen him and will surely be benched. However, Gormley doesn't look there yet, and I am increasingly doubtful about Kane's ability, so if Zippy benched, who comes in? Could we see a 4-4-1-1 formation with Swanson playing a free role just behind Macca?

Train choices 8:10 :shock: or 11:16 DIRECT (or 9:47 to Snecky wi 90 minute "lunch break" :mrgreen: afore connecting with the 11:16)

Return to Perth - via Dingwall - DIRECT 19:41 or a trip back to Snecky on the bus for the 18:46 or 20:15 train

Have I missed anything?

Who's going on any of these? Once I ken that I can make my mind up (an take the car :wink:)

I would keep Comrie at right back. Tommy might play Gordon and put Joe at right back but I think Joe is far better at centre back than right back .

Midfield Spoony Muzz Midge/Craig Swanson.

Macca

Kane.

Each week it seems to be a question of which Saints team will show up.  It never seems to be about individuals, which is I guess a positive thing, but either the whole team plays with intensity, closing down the ball, fast movement and passing, or the whole team is lackluster and negative.  There seems to be no middle ground.

I hope the former shows up today.

'mon

Edited by montrosesaintee