Saints v Kilmarnock. 15/10/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

International breaks do ma nut ( even more so when we cannae beat lowly ranked sides). The good news is Saints fitba is back. Killie at home.. Hopefully everyone's had a nice rest,is raring to go, any wee niggles  have been rested/sorted and we have an almost full squad to select from. On paper this is a very winnable game. Sadly as we all know, it's played on grass rather than paper though so I expect  nothing to be easy. . A win  in this game and  also the next will see Saints reached second place ( if only for a couple of days)

A great start to the season but the next three games may well go a long way to determining if it's going to be a fantastic season.. Lets  start by winning this one....

:wink:

Aspirations wise, we must win games like this, and should be doing so

They are not as bad as I thought they were going to be this season, but still a poor side 

I fear our inability to win these games will continue.  It is so frustrating when we can go away to places like Ross County and play well, and then capitulate at home against weaker teams like Killie.  I hope I'm wrong, but I predict a 1-0 defeat.

A win this weekend would be a great result, as the following weekend when we play Dundee at home, none of Hearts, Celtic, Rangers or Aberdeen have a league game due to league cup semi-finals.

That would give us a great chance to go clear second for a few weeks.  Aberdeen have Celtic at the end of this month as well, so something has to give in that one.

Being international break you look at the table and fixtures and start to do that ridiculous thing where you think "if we win that one, and they get beat we could be top by Xmas etc etc" :laugh:

Our next 4 games are: Killie (H), Dundee (H), Rangers (A), Partick Thistle (H), and whilst there's no easy games for us, it does present a decent opportunity to put ourselves in a great position.

Though I'm pretty sure we were all saying similar after a win at Ross County last season, before failing to win another game in the following 2-3 months!!  It's the hope that kills you...

International breaks do ma nut ( even more so when we cannae beat lowly ranked sides). The good news is Saints fitba is back. Killie at home.. Hopefully everyone's had a nice rest,is raring to go, any wee niggles  have been rested/sorted and we have an almost full squad to select from. On paper this is a very winnable game. Sadly as we all know, it's played on grass rather than paper though so I expect  nothing to be easy. . A win  in this game and  also the next will see Saints reached second place ( if only for a couple of days)

A great start to the season but the next three games may well go a long way to determining if it's going to be a fantastic season.. Lets  start by winning this one....

:wink:

Like I say Scotland sucks and depressing 

Easy win. 5 nil.

Killie punt Clark after the game.

hope so, he was in the paper this week saying Tommy should be at a bigger club, too good for saints blah blah fecking blah and it stunk of unsettling h*n tactics, hopefully Tommy will be wise to this and whip there ass's 6-1 (token goal for fatty)