Tommy for Rotherham???

oswaldinho199

I did wonder about that.

However, given they gave Stubbs no time at all to turn things around, will they come to a 'mickey mouse' league again for a manager? I realise Stubbs was in the Championship last season, but hopefully they don't want to come back up here and look for one of the usual suspects down south.

I think Widge is 100% bang on the money.. TW is  not a stupid man, prone to knee-jerk decisions.  Even if they wanted him ( which I kinda doubt) he would weigh up the pros and cons and then say no thanks.

Agree Widge is spot on he's loyal and loves his life also Rotherham will be demanding a solid English proven championship manager. Don't be surprised if the get Steve Evans back 

Interesting interview with Tommy after the match on Sky. He spoke a little about how if a bigger club came in for him he'd have to consider it. Feels like his attitude towards that sort of question has gradually changed over the last few months or so.

There was a TV interview with him a while back, I forget which channel it was on, probably in the build up to a live match, but he spoke then about wanting to have a crack at a job down south if the right opportunity presented its self.

Can't blame him at all, and personally I've found it quite odd that he hasn't been linked to more jobs as they've become available down the years, but that interview was the first time that I'd heard him openly address the possibility of moving on, and it was certainly a change from previous pieces where he'd spoken about staying at Saints for "the next 10 years" and so forth.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts