The muirton

slf

Ā 

The last houses going up in the muirton housing scheme are going to be named after 11 saints Ā players and one manager.

am surprised lark saint hasn't been on here in this saints related good piece of publicity singing like a lark.

braw idea .about time some recognition forĀ players from the muirton park era.

Yep its a great initiativeĀ 

Can i just point out its the house type names that are being named and not streetsĀ 

The whole scheme was named Muirton Park Ā and this would have been a great opportunity to name the streets after Ā Saints players

Unfortunately Ā ( for me anyway )The children at local schools won the vote to name the streets after wildlife birds Ā ( Thus Lark Avenue ) being my streetĀ 

Constant nagging in the right ears seems to have paid off though and the house names will proudly be called after Saints in some wayĀ 

My personal choice would be 1-11 of cup final team and Tommy.

Ā 

Can i just point out its the house type names that are being named and not streetsĀ 

The whole scheme was named Muirton Park Ā and this would have been a great opportunity to name the streets after Ā Saints players

Unfortunately Ā ( for me anyway )The children at local schools won the vote to name the streets after wildlife birds Ā ( Thus Lark Avenue ) being my streetĀ 

Constant nagging in the right ears seems to have paid off though and the house names will proudly be called after Saints in some wayĀ 

The postman will never find Gary McDonald though.

Ā 

Tinksville ? ; )