The Rangers v Saints. Wed 26/10/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Bet 365 are offering 20/1 for Danny Swanson first goal!!! They are also offering 20/1 for Steven Anderson to score ANYTIME in the match..

On them both, crazy odds, every other bookies has Ando at 10s an 12s, theyv got him 50/1 for first scorer too ! Both teams to score an saints was 9/1 aswell

I know that the BBC are a bunch of incompetents when it comes to covering Saints but the failure to have any proper updates from Aye broke tonight is not entirely their fault. Surely something should be done about the hu ns not fully accommodating the media at their matches.

I know that the BBC are a bunch of incompetents when it comes to covering Saints but the failure to have any proper updates from Aye broke tonight is not entirely their fault. Surely something should be done about the hu ns not fully accommodating the media at their matches.

It's them being utterly ridiculous again. They are one pathetic club

BBC should leave them out the results and table. I would be happy getting the result when we play them from somewhere else