Recommended Number/Name Shirt Printing Services

mike_gain

I'm getting my 2 oldest boys their first Saints strip for xmas but I've quite literally no idea on where to take their strips to get their name and preferred number printed on the back, anyone got any recommendations? Ideally I'd be looking at a place local to Perth or Dundee but would travel further afield if needed.

Cheers.

I'll be doing the same for a grandson. Others will know better, but don't mainstream retail suppliers like Campus and Saints do it for you with a wee machine in the shop? I think they charge per letter which is probably why May was so popular!

Luckily my boys are now called "A" and "H"

Campus will have the official SPFL number and lettering still I would guess.

https://www.facebook.com/CampusSportsPerth/posts/765533780157735

Campus Sports, Perth

about 2 years ago

Shirt Printing Service 
As many will know, Campus has long provided a printing and embroidery service, and part of this includes SPFL lettering on the back of shirts. The cost of this is £1 per letter and £6 per number. Due to demand, some letters and numbers are running low - (for some reason, this includes the letters M A Y and the numbers 1 & 7). To avoid disappointment, and a longer than normal wait for your top to be printed, we would ask that if you wish your top printed you come in sooner rather than later.

Campus will have the official SPFL number and lettering still I would guess.

https://www.facebook.com/CampusSportsPerth/posts/765533780157735

Campus Sports, Perth

about 2 years ago

Shirt Printing Service 
As many will know, Campus has long provided a printing and embroidery service, and part of this includes SPFL lettering on the back of shirts. The cost of this is £1 per letter and £6 per number. Due to demand, some letters and numbers are running low - (for some reason, this includes the letters M A Y and the numbers 1 & 7). To avoid disappointment, and a longer than normal wait for your top to be printed, we would ask that if you wish your top printed you come in sooner rather than later.

Thanks will give them a call too.