FAIR CITY UNITY

Sjfcu

I don't know any of the boys personally so can't say for sure, but know someone who knows of few of them from school and mentioned that a few of them claimed to b Celtic fans at school. I am sure I seen a boy in that section with the tri colours tattoo on the back of his neck too,  To be fair though the very few I have spoken to in pies Q etc seems genuine fans, I agree the added some much needed and misses atmos but it is very clear in my opinion that they are Ultra over club and if mummy and daddy let them go to Glasgow they would be in the old firm stands.

1 hour ago, Main1 said:

and if mummy and daddy let them go to Glasgow they would be in the old firm stands.

That's complete bollocks. I know several who have various members of family who go to Glasgow but the young lads chose to go watch saints. They also have enough cash too but would rather spend it on clothes and to stay in Perth with mates rather than a jaunt to bigotsville. 

19 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

That's complete bollocks. I know several who have various members of family who go to Glasgow but the young lads chose to go watch saints. They also have enough cash too but would rather spend it on clothes and to stay in Perth with mates rather than a jaunt to bigotsville. 

Ok fair enough then I stand corrected on that part, again they did add some much missed atmosphere I do still believe that their attitude and behavior is counter productive to what saints are trying to build though

58 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

What treatment?

Apparently being banned from matches and having the police harangue you, because you spent every single away game trying to fight and abuse rival fans, is harsh treatment. 

I'd have more sympathy for them if I hadn't witnessed them screaming abuse at a family of opposition fans for absolutely no reason. Apparently that's acceptable because they bang a drum at home games though.. 

All this the club chucked them out stuff is nonsense, as has repeatedly clearly been explained. One of the lads set out exactly why they broke up - the numbers had dwindled for all the usual reasons, with the result that the remaining hardcore felt embarrassed at their lack of numbers, and even more so because they were surrounded at each game by dozens of 12 year old wannabes. They had their time, they were Braw, another lot will be along in a year or two, exactly the same will happen. Move on, nothing to see here,

3 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

All this the club chucked them out stuff is nonsense, as has repeatedly clearly been explained. One of the lads set out exactly why they broke up - the numbers had dwindled for all the usual reasons, with the result that the remaining hardcore felt embarrassed at their lack of numbers, and even more so because they were surrounded at each game by dozens of 12 year old wannabes. They had their time, they were Braw, another lot will be along in a year or two, exactly the same will happen. Move on, nothing to see here,

Thought they got banned for two years due to two of them fighting. Did the club not say this last year?

• 4 weeks later...

Bottle merchants

gave up

its hard to believe you Kunts  gave up so easily.

see ye,

good bye

we never .diferrent times I ken ymp ya bass 

So long 

Missed gone but not forgotten

On 10/03/2018 at 6:56 AM, Abernethy Saint said:

Are you the leader dude ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

To anyone interested in creating better Atmosphere at McDiarmid- It’s obvious that after Ayr away that we can provide a vocal backing for the team. There were numerous groups there who contributed to the noise. Let’s start filling sections with everyone together (fan groups/ pal groups, previous sections, previous ultra/ singing sections groups) and sit together in one area. Similar to the FCU section just not exclusive to the FCU. The fcu will be one of the groups within the section but would be good to create one big collective group who all create an atmosphere together home and away. Visual and vocal backing goes a long way on and off the park.

Great post Puck. Of course this all depends on getting bodies in. At the recent Hearts game there was loads of singing, all started at that corner by the scoreboard but soon spread right along the stand. Loads of people like to join in so let's start by getting some of these blocks of empty seats filled.