Saints Kit 2017/18

outatimecow

Due to popular demand Saints are ordering another batch of their £10 Retro T-shirts.

Guy renewing his Season ticket not happy when he was informed he had to order t-shirt from Saints online shop & would be charged £5 to post out to Letham.

Unless I'm missing something, postage fees/admin costs are pretty standard for online purchases. No?

I bought one of the Aged 8 Saints tops from the Teamware website yesterday and it was £5.95 P&P.

Unless I'm missing something, postage fees/admin costs are pretty standard for online purchases. No?

I bought one of the Aged 8 Saints tops from the Teamware website yesterday and it was £5.95 P&P.

Only thing your missing is, guy was gutted he couldn't buy a top at the stadium while he was there.

And had to spend £5 for the privilege of getting it sent to Letham 1/2 mile away.

Only thing your missing is, guy was gutted he couldn't buy a top at the stadium while he was there.

And had to spend £5 for the privilege of getting it sent to Letham 1/2 mile away.

I could deliver the 1/2 mile tae letham for £2.50.

walk dude walk it's no far and buy yersel some sweets with the saving.

To be fair to Saints, they did advertise the fact that they were going to be selling them at the ground on Saturday.....and that the stock was fairly limited. Re the £5 postage to Letham...I would assume they won't be sending them from McD to Letham. It would be coming straight from the distributor I would think.

Postage is £3.90 second class, or £4.40 first class for a package.

Postage is £3.90 second class, or £4.40 first class for a package PLUS PACKING COST

If you are buying a shirt, then it can be sent for around £2.90 tracked  PLUS PACKING COST

TTL are making in both scenarios. It is usual to make a small amount on Postage as there are other costs involved in the "packing" bit of P&P.

I'd have to see what they charge for the post before saying if £5.95 is alot, but it sounds a lot, near £2 more than I charge. In any case for me, not many Saints tops left ...  https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance

Edited by MySpazz

Guest ScottMann

I don't get why they don't sell the shirts from McDiarmid. Go to get one and you might pick up some other Saints stuff on impulse as it's there in front of you. Less likely when it's online. 

A lot of clubs have confirmed their strips for next season. I wonder if given the new regime for season tickets if we will have new strips before end of June.

Will have to. Club needs to submit kits to UEFA to be approved for qualification. Not sure how much notice would be needed, but given we know it is Joma and it will be blue, club should be able to get kit sorted pretty easily. Guessing sponsor would be the only hold up.

I'd imagine it will be in line with previous years and be released at the tail end of June.

Edited by TheYellowBox

Will have to. Club needs to submit kits to UEFA to be approved for qualification. Not sure how much notice would be needed, but given we know it is Joma and it will be blue, club should be able to get kit sorted pretty easily. Guessing sponsor would be the only hold up.

I'd imagine it will be in line with previous years and be released at the tail end of June.

Interesting info. Last year they played in the new kit over at Glentoran .... was there, but can't remember what the date was? July 7th? So would think they'd want to capitalise on new tops after this years abomination 

A lot of clubs have confirmed their strips for next season. I wonder if given the new regime for season tickets if we will have new strips before end of June.

You never know you might get a surprise and find them playing the last game of the season in the new kit. You never know. :roll:

Edited by mainstand

I know some folk think some fans get too caught up in a piece of fabric but it'd be nice to have a strip that wasn't mercilessly mocked by supporters of other clubs. If Alan Storrar, who has been a great sponsor, is renewing his deal (which would be great) then hopefully they can put their heads together to come up with something a bit better for the shirt.

I had a quick look at the Joma stuff for next season and this shirt without the white sleeves would be pretty decent, yet a bit different, IMO. It'll no doubt be the anaemic blue again but that's obviously Joma's shade they use.

Screenshot_2017-05-11-13-09-02~2.png

A usually decent source claims this is it, though it could be a wind up :?:

I like that strip, the sleeves are a bit different, but retro kits had it and it worked. I'd be very happy with that as our kit for next season. As for the sponsor, get rid of the saltires and just have the name and we'll be fine. Can't go wrong with simple white text.