Saints Kit 2017/18

outatimecow

I see Partick are giving their fans the choice of home strips for next season http://www.footballshirtculture.com/17/18-Kits/partick-thistle-17-18-joma-home-kit-vote.html#prettyPhoto Do you think we should follow suit after a few years of terrible home tops from Joma?

Absolutely... but both of those Partick options are horrendous so I think there's a good chance we'd still end up with something rotten.

I actually like option A. Like the idea of fans voting for the kit, but knowing Saints, we'd probably give the option of 2 terrible kits. Based on this seasons attempt, I'd hate to see what we rejected.

I like the idea of a retro top. Everyone likes the pinstripe one, so should go for that or even better, the tartan top.

Or, I think the Turkish version of our kit is miles better than anything we've had in years.

Time to ditch Joma and TTL if we can. The training stuff is OK, but the 'bespoke' kits are horrific.

I don't think we've ever has a bad home top.  Memories are made for that season, for some fans it's their first ever top. 

I'm not bothered about fashion, style, as long as it's in the whole blue.

A vote for strip A or strip B - I'd vote... But then we could potentially split the fan base and the we go all indyref2 and continued unhappy voice of the losing strip... Can we afford to split the fans ?

Guest ScottMann

I think the Joma kits are fine, we are never going to get Adidas.

If we weren't signed to Joma we actually could get Adidas. Quite a few smaller clubs do these days. Anyway I'm not bothered about a suppliers name, just what they produce. 

that's hideous. Looks like something you'd get in one of those souvenir shops on the Royal Mile. You want a wee fake sporran to go beneath it.

I love that shirt. They had a tartan number a few years back .....

Joma's deal with Saints ends this year, so expect a new kit supplier. There is no point saints going with nike or adidas because they are really expensive, and the club would make very little from replica sales, plus the club is too small to deal direct with adidas or nike. 

Personally i am a fan of the Jako kits that are coming about, Macron is ok, but kinda had it's day. Errea awful.....Sondico do nice kits too actually.....For me it's Jako, Sondico and Puma (but again we are too wee).

Meantime, anyone who wants some cheap Saints tops - new and retro..... head over here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/emilychops/m.html?hash=item28011faa8f&item=171817544335&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=st+johnstone&rt=nc&_dmd=2

• 4 weeks later...

I love that shirt. They had a tartan number a few years back .....

Joma's deal with Saints ends this year, so expect a new kit supplier. There is no point saints going with nike or adidas because they are really expensive, and the club would make very little from replica sales, plus the club is too small to deal direct with adidas or nike. 

Personally i am a fan of the Jako kits that are coming about, Macron is ok, but kinda had it's day. Errea awful.....Sondico do nice kits too actually.....For me it's Jako, Sondico and Puma (but again we are too wee).

Meantime, anyone who wants some cheap Saints tops - new and retro..... head over here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/emilychops/m.html?hash=item28011faa8f&item=171817544335&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=st+johnstone&rt=nc&_dmd=2

Hiya,

Do you combine postage, or can I collect locally if I buy some items?