Who is responsible?!

rik2304

Guest ScottMann

They even get the names right. Now that is a BBC first.

Mind you, they didn't know who Alan Storrar was which is surprising considering someone at the club must have provided the players and ground staff names.

If this even gets 1 more person through the gate it's worked..

Out of interest does anyone know our season ticket numbers?    Not expecting a big turn out for the Access game but hope a few more fans make the effort dressed in Blue.

Not a direct answer but Ross said 2500 is our average attendance v Hamilton.

The club can publish whatever figure they like, for instance the vouchers they gave out....they can be counted today if they want, it's a myth that somehow the attendances are an exact science.........as evidenced by the 51,000 "inside" the tattiedome the other night!!!!

The club can publish whatever figure they like, for instance the vouchers they gave out....they can be counted today if they want, it's a myth that somehow the attendances are an exact science.........as evidenced by the 51,000 "inside" the tattiedome the other night!!!!

Is it that difficult to say something positive about the clubs efforts? ;)

I do notice those who are so quick to criticise are rather slow in giving credit here. If this incentive fails can the club be blamed?

Edited by garydavidson

I think this is an excellent initiative which deserves to succeed.  In my view this is a difficult fixture to promote - no particular edge to the match, freezing weather forecast and little prospect of a significant travelling support.  It will be difficult to judge success since nobody can say what the crowd would have been without this promotion but in my opinion anything approaching 3,000 is to be applauded. 

Is it that difficult to say something positive about the clubs efforts? ;)

I do notice those who are so quick to criticise are rather slow in giving credit here. If this incentive fails can the club be blamed?

Don't be a bellend. I didn't say something negative, if i was negative it was towards Celtic.

As a turnstile operator with over 12 seasons on the gate i feel somewhat qualified to speak!

Read my other post on the Paint It Blue. I'll paraphrase for you: Well done, great work with no budget......and wow, saints even emailed me! First time ever they've direct marketed. 

looked pretty full id say 51k was about right