Best Saints songs ever

AthensSaint

Woke up this morning with a song going round and round in my head but cannot remember it all, anyone fill in the missing lines to the tune of Its a long way to Tipperary.

Henry Hall is the General and the leader of the band

Farewell Partick Thistle

Farewell Aberdeen

And to hell wae Willie Waddell and Jock Stein.

Woke up this morning with a song going round and round in my head but cannot remember it all, anyone fill in the missing lines to the tune of Its a long way to Tipperary.

Henry Hall is the General and the leader of the band

Farewell Partick Thistle

Farewell Aberdeen

And to hell wae Willie Waddell and Jock Stein.

I've been trying to remember the Henry hall chant as well you are on the right track hopefully someone can finish it off.

I had the Henry hall Hitler's only got one ball ditti in my head but I knew I was off the mark. 

I've been trying to remember the Henry hall chant as well you are on the right track hopefully someone can finish it off.

I had the Henry hall Hitler's only got one ball ditti in my head but I knew I was off the mark. 

Perth st Johnstone are the champions they're the best team in the land. Henry hall is the general and the leader of the band so good bye Partick thistle farewell Aberdeen and to hell with Kilmarnock and Dunfermline willie waddell and jock stein

There's only one Owen Coyle 

And he drinks in The Royal.....

The Inspiration and I sung this in Singapore during a Singapore XI v Burnley game a few years ago with our saints scarves on.

At the same said game The Inspiration called over Chris Iwelomo at half time with Chris thinking he was getting asked for an autograph. The Inspiration then asked him " what does it feel like to miss the biggest ever sitter at Hampden Park". 

Though The Inspiration did spoil at a bit by trying to pick a fight with a young Lad in a Dundee top. 

I brought up my children well  ; )

Edited by AthensSaint

Perth st Johnstone are the champions they're the best team in the land. Henry hall is the general and the leader of the band so good bye Partick thistle farewell Aberdeen and to hell with Kilmarnock and Dunfermline willie waddell and jock stein

Brilliant, love the old chants.

Was there a second verse?

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na repeated to the same tune 

Gee Ginger. have you got your tape recorder out of the loft?

Might as well get your Betamax films while your at it.:wink:

I was a VHS man hoody, still kept a few oldies.

So many chants over the years more to pop out yet and no ones been brave enough to mention the pre toe to toe terracing ramy come on ditty.