Saints vs Celtic 05/02/17

David123

Going into this game in a good run of form, same level of organisation and defence need to be on display as that of the game at Celtic last week, we need to get the ball and keep it

Zander

Foster Ando Joe Easton

Alston Muzz Millar Swanson

Macca

Zippy

**** Celtic. 

4-4-2, get in about their shitehawk defence and make them make decisions, see how "tactical wizard" Rodgers reacts to Paton kicking "Broony" through the Ormond.

I would have agreed last season but I think their defence is probably the best in premiership this season.

I'm always wary when I feel confident against the OF, particularly Celtic, as they can thrash anybody in Scotland on their day. Nonetheless, I feel confident about this one. That run has to end some time, and we've had as good a record as anyone against them in the last three years.

2-1 Saints, Ando to score.

Pish. Tierney leaves acres of space and boyatas a big carthorse, they get an easy ride of it. 

Thank you for your pleasant response but you are talking pish. Tierney is probably the best left back in Britain ,in attack & defence. Boyata has been man of match in the 3 or 4 games he has played this season & been the match winner in at least 2.

Thank you for your pleasant response but you are talking pish. Tierney is probably the best left back in Britain ,in attack & defence. Boyata has been man of match in the 3 or 4 games he has played this season & been the match winner in at least 2.

Best left back in Britain. That'll be why he's not even Scotlands first choice left back. Jesus way to put Celtic on an untouchable pedestal. 

Hes not even in the top 10 left backs in Britain. Not to say he can't be, but get a grip. 

The thing is ...Saints are predictably unpredictable... I always think if you don't go in with high expectations then you won't be disappointed... what folk forget is we are a man down before we even kick a ball ...on account of soft referees! Add to that the fact we can't even get stonewall penalties.. Scott Brown is fireproof... one of their players is probably worth the sum total of our squad... everyone hates us! Half the Celtic support are probably from Perth, media are pro old firm.. could go on forever! The satisfaction comes when we do eventually beat them.. even if they do beat us we can content ourselves with the fact that by them wanting everything getting everything they effectively wipe out any competition.. so we can sit back and laugh when they can't even kill off a wee amateur impish team from Gibraltar ;-) so come Sunday win or lose the jokes on them!!