Decisions against us

scotty gordon

Actually had tears in my eyes when that happened today. So frustrating seeing an incompetent official take centre stage and effectively ruin what was a decent chance of getting something out of a game.

Sutton diving to "win" a late penalty for Celtic against us years ago.

A ridiculous sending off for John O'Neill years ago.

These things balance themselves out? My erse they do!

I remember Celtic beat us at McD in one of John Barnes' first games with a late "goal" which never came close to crossing the line.

In post match interview Barnes said something along lines of "It probably wasn't a goal but these things even themselves out over a season". Not in Scotland they don't John.

In Saints case the poor/bad decisions don't even themselves out over a lifetime far less a season!

Yes many referees in Scotland are incompetent and this happens far too often to possibly be down to purely poor decisions.

Unfortunately unless all other clubs take a stance then it will continue to be a something which negates any chance of fair or proper competition in our game.  

Many people forget the penalty got just after Del's red card when Davidson used his shoulder to clear a cross.

You've then got the John Barnes goal that was never even close and didn't Dave MacKay get sent off a few years ago when it was later shown to be a dive?

That makes it 5 in the same fixture without reply and I've not even had to think.

Lustig is still a whining cheating excuse of a player, rolling about when he done Danny Swanson, then fouls again and again, should have been off before Liam got a hold of him, but Thomson bottled every foul committed today by his favourites, but got the impression Scott Brown was running the show and instructing him through the game.

It's usually bad against both of the bigots, but today's was on another level

Also special mention to Police Scotland trying to "detain" the pitch side invaders, just about as bad as Thomson's display!! 

O'Neil and Roddy being sent off by Dallas which led to Blackley attempting to kill Dallas and end up with a season long touch line ban

Bob Gunn for giving that last minute goal, the only persom out of 9000 present who thought it was a goal

Venegoor of Hesselink diving over Cuthbert in the semi final at Hampden getting a penalty

Boerigter diving and getting Dave Mackay sent off

Lustig is still a whining cheating excuse of a player, rolling about when he done Danny Swanson, then fouls again and again, should have been off before Liam got a hold of him, but Thomson bottled every foul committed today by his favourites, but got the impression Scott Brown was running the show and instructing him through the game.

It's usually bad against both of the bigots, but today's was on another level

Also special mention to Police Scotland trying to "detain" the pitch side invaders, just about as bad as Thomson's display!! 

I think you will find that Scott Brown was the game manager yesterday who 'helped' Thomson make any decisions, the guy can't help him self. Top marks for Liam Craig though.

Anybody think we should set up a crowd fund to pay for Tommy's impending fine. I am sure most fans would chip in for him telling the truth.

Gary O Connors still sticks in my craw as Hibs admitted BEFORE the appeal it was a dive and still it was thrown out.

Yesterdays decisions to not give Saints for Swanson being tripped by Broony whilst having his hand on his neck and the "other" one at the other end were beyond words.Cant even find a green yin who thinks differently.

1968 Scottish Cup semi at Tynecastle v Dunfermline. 

Fred Aitken scored direct from an amazing corner kick. ball clearly crossed line but not given by Tiny Wharton the referee.

Dunfermline players admitted after the game it was a goal. 

Tiny Wharton cost us a chance of our first Scottish Cup final, Tiny Wharton Arse Tosser.

1968 Scottish Cup semi at Tynecastle v Dunfermline. 

Fred Aitken scored direct from an amazing corner kick. ball clearly crossed line but not given by Tiny Wharton the referee.

Dunfermline players admitted after the game it was a goal. 

Tiny Wharton cost us a chance of our first Scottish Cup final, Tiny Wharton Arse Tosser.

Yikes! Clearly that still sticks in your craw. Well remembered. I vaguely remember Wharton - wasn't a stranger to a Mars bar or two.