Tommy for Rangers

Shibbydoo

Can't see anything about this so thought I'd start myself.

I admit its unlikely but I wouldnt grudge Tommy a crack at the job - he definately deserves a big club, whether he wants one or not is a different matter.

Would be very difficult to hate The Rangers as much as I always have with the big man at the helm though.

No issues if Tommy went to the "new" team but it would not stop me hating everything about that organisation. 

Just after Christmas I watched these idiot fans of Sevco picking up stones in the car park and throwing them indiscriminately at cars. Just cemented my disgust for them.

Having said all that I think it would be more likely our Tom would end up at Aberdeen when Derek McInnes goes to his spiritual home at Ibrox.

If and only if  Tommy moves on he deserves better than both.

I admit its unlikely but I wouldnt grudge Tommy a crack at the job - he definately deserves a big club, whether he wants one or not is a different matter.

Would be very difficult to hate The Rangers as much as I always have with the big man at the helm though.

I would have absolutely no difficulty whatsoever. 

No issues if Tommy went to the "new" team but it would not stop me hating everything about that organisation. 

Just after Christmas I watched these idiot fans of Sevco picking up stones in the car park and throwing them indiscriminately at cars. Just cemented my disgust for them.

Having said all that I think it would be more likely our Tom would end up at Aberdeen when Derek McInnes goes to his spiritual home at Ibrox.

If and only if  Tommy moves on he deserves better than both.

Don't think it's helpful to falsely declare Rangers were throwing stones at cars. I never seen anything of the sort and there were 2 horses overlooking the car park along with loads of strewards and a few other polis. The horse police were the same guys that turn up at the Ibrox games and take no nonsense. So stirring trouble claiming Rangers stone throwing is pretty lame and totally sucks.

He will only go to a bigger club not some Jonny come lately with dodgy finance

Don't think it's helpful to falsely declare Rangers were throwing stones at cars. I never seen anything of the sort and there were 2 horses overlooking the car park along with loads of strewards and a few other polis. The horse police were the same guys that turn up at the Ibrox games and take no nonsense. So stirring trouble claiming Rangers stone throwing is pretty lame and totally sucks.

Why did you let your club die?

Guest ScottMann

Tommy's quotes on the BBC website were far from pleasant reading. Came over as a bit of what would be called a 'come and get me plea' in the tabloids, not that the BBC is much about them nowadays. Couldn't see Tommy being a big enough name on the world stage for the Ibrox scum though so doubt he'll actually be on their radar.

Tommy's quotes on the BBC website were far from pleasant reading. Came over as a bit of what would be called a 'come and get me plea' in the tabloids, not that the BBC is much about them nowadays. Couldn't see Tommy being a big enough name on the world stage for the Ibrox scum though so doubt he'll actually be on their radar.

Why shouldn't he? 

He's proved himself to be a brilliant manager. 

Guest ScottMann

Why shouldn't he? 

He's proved himself to be a brilliant manager. 

Just for the reason I stated, he's not a big enough name for them. The arrogance and inflated opinion of themselves is as bad with the new club as it was with the dead one.

If Tommy left I would wish him well in my opinion the best manager we have had in my time anyway, I wouldint hold any grudges and I'd know that he would leave with decency and maturity not like moh..one day am sure Tommy will go and when he does would love to shake his hand and thank him for making one of my dreams come true in winning the cup

Just for the reason I stated, he's not a big enough name for them. The arrogance and inflated opinion of themselves is as bad with the new club as it was with the dead one.

This, luckily for us. He's as close as they'll ever get to Walter Smith, who's about the only manager who could get them challenging Celtic within the next year or two. 

Taking a manager from St Johnstone would break them. 

This, luckily for us. He's as close as they'll ever get to Walter Smith, who's about the only manager who could get them challenging Celtic within the next year or two. 

Taking a manager from St Johnstone would break them. 

Walter Smith was fine when they had plenty money to unfairly spend on transfers.  As soon as he saw what was about to happen he couldn't get out of there quick enough (twice) and eventually left McCoist to it.  He almost became the only manager to get Everton relegated and was hunted from there.   Surprise,  surprise no other English club ever wanted him.  He then baled out on Scotland at the first opportunity. The man has very little integrity and is vastly overrated. 

As for Tommy,  hope he stays.  The guy is a legend. 

Walter Smith was fine when they had plenty money to unfairly spend on transfers.  

I know, I'm more of the opinion that Smith, and Wright, would have zero qualms about shuttingnup up up shop in certain games, including against Celtic, to try and get a result. While almost everyone else would be pressured into trying to attack teams because of how the fans expect them to play. 

They're so far behind Celtic that they really do need to be a bit more solid, instead of committing the suicide of opening up against them. 

Just my opinion, of course. 

Tommy goes, so does half the team..... half our team would walk straight into that starting 11.

Is Tommy doing a MOH... has this been discussed in secret... afterall, we have had 2 defeats, conceded 6 in our last 2 games... Is he 100% committed?  No manager is bigger than the club.. if we get beat at the weekend, then sack him!

Tommy goes, so does half the team..... half our team would walk straight into that starting 11.

Is Tommy doing a MOH... has this been discussed in secret... afterall, we have had 2 defeats, conceded 6 in our last 2 games... Is he 100% committed?  No manager is bigger than the club.. if we get beat at the weekend, then sack him!

Nice one  .

quiz question

A /  pure paronia 

b/  bollocks

c/  laughing like fuq at yer post

Am going for c.