Tommy for Rangers

Shibbydoo

DNx1J3cX4AAID0o.jpg

It's all come from one of his articles, again. He's a stirring prick of a man.  

Oh look a coagee in disguise.no tasche or sambas still got a shit hairdo.dead giveaway that.

that bald coot has lost a lot of hair since my altercation with him a few years ago.pack rool ya bass.

Edited by slf

Guest ScottMann

Watching the N Ireland game and there have been numerous comments about the age of the squad. Got me thinking, has Tommy ever said he actually wants the job or is it just assumed?

Would following O'Neill not be a bit like follow Sir Alex Ferguson given what he's achieved? Looks like his successor is going to inherit either a very aging side that has peaked and needs a clear out or possibly one that has lost a number of them through retirement. I don't think it'd be the best move for Mr Wright, yet.

Watching the N Ireland game and there have been numerous comments about the age of the squad. Got me thinking, has Tommy ever said he actually wants the job or is it just assumed?

Would following O'Neill not be a bit like follow Sir Alex Ferguson given what he's achieved? Looks like his successor is going to inherit either a very aging side that has peaked and needs a clear out or possibly one that has lost a number of them through retirement. I don't think it'd be the best move for Mr Wright, yet.

Seems familiar to comments on here that  he is facing with Saints.

It would be his dream job and a chance to prove himself at a higher level.

O'Neill has now been formally approached by the SFA. I would imagine he'll be the next Scotland manager.

Failing that, Rangers and Sunderland both appear to be very interested, and both would be viewed as decent level club jobs.

I'm sure TW will be a strong candidate for the NI job if the position becomes available.

I'm sure TW will be a strong candidate for the NI job if the position becomes available.

Good luck to him if he is. I think the majority of us would be extremely pleased for him. He deserves to be considered after the great work he has done at St Johnstone.

Callum good enough to take charge with Cup Tie as his assistant. 

A new era is dawning.

Edited by PanamaSaint

The man deserves a crack at a higher profile position and in my mind perferfect for NI ..Saints will get a bit of compensation and hopefully Callum can add some fresh ideas and give the players a slightly different perspective with similar man management skills as TW is the best  manager ever and deserves a statue with him holding the cup