Tommy for Rangers

Shibbydoo

• 3 weeks later...

Pedro's jacket bound to be on a shoogly peg now.

Yes, I saw a stat on BBC Sportscene that 4 of his rejects have scored 14 goals since they were discarded as not good enough. But do not think even they have the money to get rid of managment on lengthy contracts

Guest ScottMann

Rob McLean's trying to get Tommy a new job again on the BBC website. Obviously a manager and club having a good fit that works well and helps shake the Scottish game up a bit is unfathomable for these plonkers. 

Rob McLean's trying to get Tommy a new job again on the BBC website. Obviously a manager and club having a good fit that works well and helps shake the Scottish game up a bit is unfathomable for these plonkers. 

Well we complain we never get any credit in the media so good on Rob McLean to give TW deserved credit. 

Guest ScottMann

Well we complain we never get any credit in the media so good on Rob McLean to give TW deserved credit. 

It is possible to praise without punting him for another job, something they don't seem to be able to do.

Rangers, the place your career nose dives.  Why bother as a manager.  It can't even be used as a stepping stone as it's pretty much guaranteed the lodge will chase you out.   Is there any lure?, they should have appointed Tommy last season when he effectively said he wanted the job.  Not sure our chairman would give permission for Tommy to speak to them now, not unless Steve doesn't like Tommy.  You wouldn't wish your worst enemy a move to Ibrox at the moment.  

Tommy record so far this season.

Dumped out of Europe

Dumped out of League Cup

Won 3 out of 3 league games

I'm disappointed to be honest, especially when we sing Tommy give us a wave... He needs to let it sing on a bit, he's far too quick to acknowledge us...  Let it run for at least 30 seconds... That's my biggest frustration so far.

Can't say I was a fan of the line "They want their gaffer to stay where he is and keep up the overachievement."  Piss off McLean, you are where you are on merit and merit alone. There's no such thing as 'overachievement' as far as I'm concerned. That shit is up there with the usual sound bites that get thrown around when a so called big club has been relegated "they really should be/deserve to be in the top flight" No, again you are where you are on merit. Not just in football but in all walks of life!