Perth Is The Place

MySpazz

Perth has got a pretty good reputation according to people i have worked with from all over scotland, so why do so many Perth'urs keep knocking it?

My comment about the logo is a joke.... the logo is sending up graffiti style, which is the opposite of what they'd like folk to do around town .....!

And aye, if you are from Perth, you have to hate it/complain about it (in a way)..... "i'm more just as Perth as you, I hate it just as much"

:)

Edited by MySpazz

Perth is a very attractive and popular green city full of artists and creative industries.It is a good place for tourism with beautiful beaches and is the capital of Western Australia.
The People here are very generous and services rendered by professional are awesome.I came through "The Plumbing And Gas Guys" when I moved here and they made my living easy with fittings and plumbing needs.

Perth is a very attractive and popular green city full of artists and creative industries.It is a good place for tourism with beautiful beaches and is the capital of Western Australia.
The People here are very generous and services rendered by professional are awesome.I came through "The Plumbing And Gas Guys" when I moved here and they made my living easy with fittings and plumbing needs.

Your only 9122 miles out mate , no bad for a plumber :)

My comment about the logo is a joke.... the logo is sending up graffiti style, which is the opposite of what they'd like folk to do around town .....!

And aye, if you are from Perth, you have to hate it/complain about it (in a way)..... "i'm more just as Perth as you, I hate it just as much"

:)

ah, ok how about something like this-

Image result for saints graffiti