Away at Dingwall Sat 18/02

Tranmere Saintee

Seeing as Ghostie is still sulking after the Plastic Thistle game and nobody else as bothered I will try my magic (nae hat) and start a thread for this game. If we get humped it is your fault for not starting it and if we win I will retire with a 100% record:laugh:

Nice to see this thread up. Should be a decent game and hoping for a bit of a response from meekly falling out of the cup.

Outside of Celtic, Ross are the best side I have seen in Perth this year. 

Hard for them not to look good when we gifted them three free headers!

16th, 17th & 18th of 18 headers conceded out of 24 goals let in up to that point, I think.

Hard for them not to look good when we gifted them three free headers!

16th, 17th & 18th of 18 headers conceded out of 24 goals let in up to that point, I think.

Fair point but they were bottom when they visited and looked up for the fight. We got out-muscled all over the park and the game was gone before a half time pie could be sniffed.

Usual cold start for us at home at has been the scourge of our McD form, chasing the game after losing a sloppy early goal.

Fair point but they were bottom when they visited and looked up for the fight. We got out-muscled all over the park and the game was gone before a half time pie could be sniffed.

Usual cold start for us at home at has been the scourge of our McD form, chasing the game after losing a sloppy early goal.

Unusually, these bottom 6 teams now seem to come to McD and often boss us, press all over the park, are quicker and sharper up front than us.

No idea why.

Seriously as many as that? Fair enough, suppose it's down to personal opinion whether it's a good thing or not but personally always like being behind the goal. 

Supposedly. I much prefer behind the goal at Ross County. We are being charged £20 to sit in the east stand, County are charging their own fans £24 for the same stand. Nice way to treat your fans.

Supposedly. I much prefer behind the goal at Ross County. We are being charged £20 to sit in the east stand, County are charging their own fans £24 for the same stand. Nice way to treat your fans.

Do Saints not do the same when County visit? Although I think it is only £1 difference. 

Edited by garydavidson