The The Rangers (AKA Sevco) v Saints. 1/3/17

The ghost of Jim Morton

ding to SSN we aree without Ian McShane and Chris Burke, Jay McEveley and Paul Quinn doubtful, when the feck did we sign them

To be fair, it is factual. We are indeed without these players, due to the fact that they don't play for us

I would however rate McEveley and Quinn more than 'doubtful'

:cool:

Edited by Edstar101

I saw that as well SS. Have you guys got nothing better to do than watch Sky updates ???

Having paid into the system for near on 50 years and now enjoying my pension which note is not a benefit, now sitting back with my tea and toast in the morning perusing the TV and deciding what to do with my day.:laugh: Does your boss know you are skiving.

This should have been such a big game tonight, a chance to go above them. Instead it feels like just another trip to an Old Firm ground where we will invariably lose.

Can only hope the players share the disappointment of the fans after Saturday but can raise themselves in a manner that the support seem to be struggling to do.

Who knows what TW will come up with but the solace is that it can't be as rubbish as Saturday. Would guess it'll be along the lines of what we saw at Ross County, which will rely on us passing the ball well.

This should have been such a big game tonight, a chance to go above them. Instead it feels like just another trip to an Old Firm ground where we will invariably lose.

Can only hope the players share the disappointment of the fans after Saturday but can raise themselves in a manner that the support seem to be struggling to do.

Who knows what TW will come up with but the solace is that it can't be as rubbish as Saturday. Would guess it'll be along the lines of what we saw at Ross County, which will rely on us passing the ball well.

Geez, DOOM and GLOOM or what ????

Definitely be a stream, i'll be trying cricfree first off.

First goal is vital in this, as much as I want us to attack their horrendously open defence, sitting in for the opening 20 minutes and allowing the crowd to get on their back (might only take ten minutes of 0-0, we're a diddy side after all), might be a good plan. They seem mentally weak so theyd likely struggle if every poor cross was booed.

Kenny Miller is the main threat, McKay and Waghorn apparently playing either side, which would be pleasing, as both are utterly predictable. Only player I fear in their team is Lee Wallace.

Clark

Watson - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Easton

Foster - Millar - Craig - Wotherspoon

Alston

MacLean

Would do me. Foster/Watson controlled Tierney for the majority of the match at McDiarmid, and hes superior to Wallace. Wouldn't be shocked is Swanson slotted in somewhere though

One thing about this St Johnstone squad, and for a number of years now, I'm pretty sure the players do share the disappointment.  I expect a reaction tonight.  

Definitely be a stream, i'll be trying cricfree first off.

First goal is vital in this, as much as I want us to attack their horrendously open defence, sitting in for the opening 20 minutes and allowing the crowd to get on their back (might only take ten minutes of 0-0, we're a diddy side after all), might be a good plan. They seem mentally weak so theyd likely struggle if every poor cross was booed.

Kenny Miller is the main threat, McKay and Waghorn apparently playing either side, which would be pleasing, as both are utterly predictable. Only player I fear in their team is Lee Wallace.

Clark

Watson - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Easton

Foster - Millar - Craig - Wotherspoon

Alston

MacLean

Would do me. Foster/Watson controlled Tierney for the majority of the match at McDiarmid, and hes superior to Wallace. Wouldn't be shocked is Swanson slotted in somewhere though

Agrees with RandoomGuy again

Stabs self in eye ;)

COYS.. predictably unpredictable... there has been so much negativity zooming around a wee win would soon dispel that... ok we wuz crap on Saturday so what ?!? How long have we supportedSaints?!?! No doubt we will have plenty more games like that... but tonight anything can happen:confused: 

They aren't great & have to rely on the 12th 13th & 14th man.. but the game is winnable... let's do what we do best get behind our wee diddy team... in TW we trust ;-) 

Rangers:  Foderingham, Tavernier, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace; Holt, Toral, Hyndman; McKay, Miller, Waghorn. 

Substitutes:  Alnwick, Wilson, Hodson, Halliday, Forrester, O’Halloran, Garner.

St Johnstone:  Clark, Watson, Shaughessy, Anderson, Easton, Foster, Alston, Paton, Craig, Swanson, MacLean. 

Substitutes: Mannus, Scobbie, Wotherspoon, Smith, Coulson, Thomson, Cummins.