Run in for Europe

Havana Saint

Simple mathematics says if we win all our games we will finish fourth (and possibly third if the the drop other points) and will probably finish fourth even if we lose two games. To be perfectly honest on current form I would be more worried about Plastic Whistle over Hertz  possibly catching us.

If there us any justice Brown will be out. Staggered that Rodgers actually believes the challenge was not a red card. No attempt to get the ball, purely vindictive. 

They will succeed the appeal as there is no way a guy who captains Celtic & Scotland would deliberately injure a fellow professional.

The appeal helps us.  If they hadn't appealed, he'd have missed 2 games v Sevco and been back against us.  They have appealed purely to have him available for the semi, Rogers can hardly then say he thought the red card was justified.  Given how Sevco have abused the appeal system, I think Celtic appealing this one is hilarious.

The appeal helps us.  If they hadn't appealed, he'd have missed 2 games v Sevco and been back against us.  They have appealed purely to have him available for the semi, Rogers can hardly then say he thought the red card was justified.  Given how Sevco have abused the appeal system, I think Celtic appealing this one is hilarious.

If the 2 tackles that rangers players put in on Roberts were both just bookings then Brown has a good case for overturning his red.