Run in for Europe

Havana Saint

Never been to Ireland, always wanted to. Might get off our arses and go if we draw one of them. Great folk and proper Guinness.

Why have you never been, if you've always wanted to? 

Never understand people saying this, it's just across the water. 

English people say it a lot about Scotland. 

Sorry for rant. 

Hopefully no-one is getting too carried away with this Europe talk, still a LOT of work to do before we can think about it. 

I've been partying since the split...  4 point lead with 5 to play.. Is now 6 point lead with 3 to play..

I think we will be pitch invading when we get any result v Thistle this Saturday. As Hearts will lose their game at Ibrox on the lunchtime kick off. 

Edited by Dave H

I've been partying since the split...  4 point lead with 5 to play.. Is now 6 point lead with 3 to play..

I think we will be pitch invading when we get any result v Thistle this Saturday. As Hearts will lose their game at Ibrox on the lunchtime kick off. 

This would be the best scenario. Fingers crossed. 

This would be the best scenario. Fingers crossed. 

It would be, no pressure v Hearts

However, how many fans would Hearts bring in that scenario? Still in with a chance, they might bring more.

Take their money and then beat them may be the perfect scenario

It would be, no pressure v Hearts

However, how many fans would Hearts bring in that scenario? Still in with a chance, they might bring more.

Take their money and then beat them may be the perfect scenario

Not worried about how many they bring as ending above them is worth more than £100k.Away crowd for evening game will be lower anyway.

Would be good to get it all wrapped up on Saturday v Partick. That way we can let some of the senior players finish up early and get a bit of a longer break, albeit only a week.

Would also give us an opportunity to give some of the fringe/younger players a bit more gametime. A luxury we've not had in recent years.

Think Hearts will loose Saturday lunchtime and knowing what we need to do, will get a win or draw v Partick.