Ahhhhh right, you can't respond to questions about your lies and smears because BIG WORD. "I have SECRET KNOWLEDGE so just OBEY  me plebs".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotics

OK, that's the BIG WORD taken care of. Now we all have the secret knowledge.

You said Wings was an Ultra nationalistic site. Could you explain what that means and why it applies to Wings?

Any and all of those symbols would not look out place on a nazi uniform....but context  is all.....perhaps you need a little knowledge of semiotics before you can analyse such things....I have such knowledge. ;)

Could you please explain why you think that the insignia of the RAF and the Parachute Regiment would not look out of place on a Nazi uniform? 

It's a very straightforward question. Why do you think the insignia of the RAF, who saved the UK in 1940, who suffered 55,000 fatalities during the bombing campaign, would not look out of place on a Nazi uniform? 

What an insult to the many, many thousands of Scots who gave their lives in WW2.

Could you please answer this? Thank you.

The reason it would not look out of place is that any military insignia, whether it's British or Nazi or American or Chinese or Martian, is essentially performing the same function: it is symbolic of the military power of the state.

Thank you sleepless, it is good to know I'm not imagining those bizarre exchanges.  I mean there is nothing remotely fascistic about military insignia......is there? :):):)

I've noticed a new and nasty way of engaging in these "binary" political debates. Decry those on the opposite side as ignorant, racist, fascist etc. while not really engaging properly in the arguments. Playing the man rather than the ball. Whenever I see that I wonder if it's because their argument is weak / they are lazy / they actually enjoy bullying / browbeating etc.

I've noticed a new and nasty way of engaging in these "binary" political debates. Decry those on the opposite side as ignorant, racist, fascist etc. while not really engaging properly in the arguments. Playing the man rather than the ball. Whenever I see that I wonder if it's because their argument is weak / they are lazy / they actually enjoy bullying / browbeating etc.

Yes indeed, although there's nothing new about it. They're called ad hominem attacks: it's much easier to attack the person than their arguments. It's what Trump does spectacularly well, to give him some credit.

Spot on. The key facts that support the arguments - EU membership, brexit, the oil industry, trident, currency - there are no facts. Not one of the people in Westminster or Hollyrood has a clue what the outcome of these are regardless of a referendum outcome.

As a result, nationalists and unionists shout about them like it's definitive knowledge and take a cream puff and revert to personal insults when questioned.

This is our future at stake, and nobody has a clue what is going on.