I hope your wife enjoys her retirement.....what a wonderful gesture from the first minister.

Thank you, Smarmy, that was very nice. As a result, I am going to be agonisingly pleasant to you until Monday. And I promise not to laugh at WAP's resident BNP-er jumping in to support you. It's not funny at all. Not laughing. At all.

For a gag, I got all sorts of celebs, MP's etc she likes to send her cards. Even Corbyn scribbled something! I didn't know he could read...... She has a thing about Russia (we've been there a few times), the funniest thing she got was this letter from the Russian embassy.....

IMG_0747.JPG

Like Swarmy said i haven't actually meet anyone who has gone from a No vote to a Yes...but quite a few from Yes to No(myself included)i would imagine that most unionist are not too bothered about being part of Europe.Think the whole think is a waste of time and likely to have the same outcome as indy1

https://www.channel4.com/news/scottish-referendum-snps-eilidh-whiteford

This is an outrage!  It's bad enough that the bbc keep asking questions, now channel 4 have started too. ....and not easy questions either! Questions informed by facts and knowledge.....Let's face it you can argue anything with facts and figures and knowledge ....why don't they all stop with the hard questions and climb aboard the bandwagon.....songs, flags no questions!  It's all so emotional.....