Dossers

Seannachie

I was wondering when we picked up the nickname 'dossers'. The headline for the Sunday Herald report of the Motherwell game was 'Dossers set for top six'. No reference in the report linking to the headline. Just thought it was strange.

Or maybe im missing an obvious joke..

When I finally got round to getting my chimney swept, I was astonished and disappointed to learn they use hoovery things rather than children now.

Ah the good old days. The malnourished boy climbing up the chimney, always did a good job cleaning it. If he didn't he got thrashed. If the sweep knew you, he let you join in. While the boy was up the chimney, the sweep would give you a wee song and dance using a mockney accent. All for half a crown.

Ah the good old days. The malnourished boy climbing up the chimney, always did a good job cleaning it. If he didn't he got thrashed. If the sweep knew you, he let you join in. While the boy was up the chimney, the sweep would give you a wee song and dance using a mockney accent. All for half a crown.

Reminds me of a film...

1857e89eecfc7d5a13ca80cb54b0888e.jpg

Guest ScottMann

The man responsible for the great pub quiz team name - Barry Van Dyke's Dad's a d***.

That is some swear filter when you can't even use the acceptable abbreviated proper name for Richard!