Accies away!

rik2304

Tommy said he didn't see the incident as he was halfway up the tunnel.

I know, as I heard his interview. However, the SSN cameras blatantly show him coming back from the tunnel and saying something to Richard Foster. Just because he didn't see the incident itself, doesn't mean he didn't come back out (which he did) to try and calm the players down.

Just seen the goal. It looked a bad one to lose with so many players in the box.

On the positive side I take it Clive must have done well given he hasn't been mentioned. I hope so anyway.

BBC says only sub was Midge for Liam in 86th min but someone on p&b said Smith played well.

Didn't see the exact incident but saw the aftermath when both were being kept apart by others.

Leaves us 2 short for Wednesday. 

Why Hamilton wanted to get involved is beyond me.

Almost another set to at the end of the match, as McKinnon was trying to noise up Paton who looked like he wished to respond before being restrained.

I feel heart sorry for everyone connected with saints tonight....especially the manager and players.  What a wanky, stupid,  Dumbf*ck, moronic,  ungrateful, classless, clueless,  idiotic, way to behave.  Another remarkable season of outstanding achievement sullied by an outright lack of professionalism by two grown men who must have 3-4 hundred appearances between them,  utterly baffling!  

Not a good week for scottish football, after Wednesday's carry on between two managers, we are constantly shooting ourselves in the foot.

I know, as I heard his interview. However, the SSN cameras blatantly show him coming back from the tunnel and saying something to Richard Foster. Just because he didn't see the incident itself, doesn't mean he didn't come back out (which he did) to try and calm the players down.

That seems to be backed up by the photo here showing Tommy back on the pitch http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39467430

Well that was somewhat bizarre .. Firstly I want to pay tribute to the Saints support today. I have never been so proud of my fellow fans. The backing the team got in the second half was spine tingling. Secondly to the 9 players and the subs. What a rearguard action. That's the commitment I want to see from the team I support. They made me feel proud as well. As for the two clowns, **** em both. I am not 100% clear who did what but having had time to think about it, I hope ...the club punt them both ( I really like Foster, but he has crossed a line as has Swanson). Do the right thing Saints and lets concentrate on the big game coming up Wednesday night. Oh and finally, well played the Tannoy man at NDP. The choice of half time tunes was a master stroke of comedy and GIRUY. Kung-Fu Fighting, Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting & Eye of the Tiger.. COYS

Does look like this could be serious for the players and saints! To suspend the two looks like taking legal advice before the            inevitable also a few big fines have been dished out down south recently about clubs not controlling their players etc no doubt we will be made an example of as usual.

Well that was somewhat bizarre .. Firstly I want to pay tribute to the Saints support today. I have never been so proud of my fellow fans. The backing the team got in the second half was spine tingling. Secondly to the 9 players and the subs. What a rearguard action. That's the commitment I want to see from the team I support. They made me feel proud as well. As for the two clowns, **** em both. I am not 100% clear who did what but having had time to think about it, I hope ...the club punt them both ( I really like Foster, but he has crossed a line as has Swanson). Do the right thing Saints and lets concentrate on the big game coming up Wednesday night. Oh and finally, well played the Tannoy man at NDP. The choice of half time tunes was a master stroke of comedy and GIRUY. Kung-Fu Fighting, Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting & Eye of the Tiger.. COYS

I would not punt Foster to be fair. One misdemeanour shouldn't end his Saints career. He has been great for Saints & committed with an extended contract. Let the dust settle in my opinion. Swanson wants away anyway.

After what had been a poor first half , then the fight . Nine players giving there all and unlucky not to take a point . The nine players showing what St Johnstone are all about. Fight, Togetherness , 100% team effort . The reason we are where we are . Pates looked gutted at the end . Cummins Put in a shift , young lad from Preston looked decent. Swanson big player when he wants. Foster far better than most fans had expected . Think the club will terminate both players contracts.

If this two **** cost me my European holiday this summer I will be fuming.

why the could not have kept it for a few seconds until the dressing room to have it out with each other whatever it was.

on a brighter note am in London at the moment and my nephew was spending some time with us.  He said big teams always seem to get beaten by little teams when they least expect it.  He obviously thinks we are a big team!!

The man who swung the first blow should be booted out of the club.! He upped the ante from a verbal to a physical confrontation.! Which led to an unsavoury retaliation.!If it had been an opposition player  who had taken the first swing I feel that people would not be calling for sackings with quite so much vehemence.! Pro Footballers are sometimes Human .! And retaliate badly.! Took the shine right of another Top Six finish Big Time.! " Joey Barton takes a swing at Swanson.! Swanson knocks him OOT" COY Swannee.!

Edited by croc

The video on sky's website doesn't show much.

I don't see either being booted out. Heavy fine, apologies all round etc....probably a suspension for x number of weeks.

Swanson's contract will be going through the shredder though. Can't see the club giving him a new one even on reduced terms now. Foster is probably lucky he's just signed a contract.

Still don't think this is a spur of the moment kinda thing....reckon the two haven't see eye-to-eye for a while and it came to a head today.

The success Saints have had in recent seasons has been built on a great work ethic and a fabulous team spirit but the incident today between arguably our most naturally talented player, and again arguably our best signing this season, has completely made a mockery of this.

I was at the game today and did not see the initial incident but witnessed the aftermath, if press reports are correct that both players were culpable then I think Saints have no option but to terminate both contracts.

I was immensely proud of the players that remained on the pitch for the second half, and hope that the two players dismissed appreciated how gutted they were when the 89th minute goal was conceded.

My guess is Swanson can whistle for a contract now. Foster?

incredibly hard decision for Tommy and Broon. Could be a stalwart for Saints for years, but what he did today is the exact opposite of what being a Saintee means . I hope he is absolutely, thoroughly ashamed of himself. Utter, total, wanky behaviour. 

However, im 51-49%supporting him past this, and keeping him. 

If the club can dismiss/terminate the contracts of O'Boyle and Thomas for something that happened at a private party, then they can surely do the same here.

Utter embarrasment, two of our better players, but they've got to go.

Yeah cause taking illegal drugs is the same as fighting