Accies away!

rik2304

Expected 3 points. Got none.  Typical.

Let's just hope that it's already sorted between the 2 muppets. Should be.

Can we appeal the red cards? So they can be available for Hearts game?  Internal investigation ought to be completed in 1 day.  Hefty fine... But put them both back in the starting 11 in front of the home fans, and let their performance be the public apology.

Then let them serve any suspensions if applicable.  Got to wonder on everyone's reaction on here... sacking... Could it be Accies pressuring the officials for reds?  How many people actually saw it... Maybe a handful in close proximity... Just thinking it wouldnt be the first time officials get something wrong..

I want em both to stay and I don't even like Swanson.  But 2 key players so far this season must remain to the end of the season.  They need to apologise with their performances to the end of the season!

Edited by Dave H

If the pair had been taking swipes/kicks at the opposition then fair enough but personally this looked like a heat of the moment kind of thing.. if for one moment it was the case of a bad dressing room then that is more serious, I don't get that impression?

I think both deserve a second chance... if the truth be told I am sure no one likes every person they work with? I don't condone bad behaviour however we all know football is an occupation like no other.. let the dust settle & trust TW to do the right thing ;-) 

The success Saints have had in recent seasons has been built on a great work ethic and a fabulous team spirit but the incident today between arguably our most naturally talented player, and again arguably our best signing this season, has completely made a mockery of this.

I was at the game today and did not see the initial incident but witnessed the aftermath, if press reports are correct that both players were culpable then I think Saints have no option but to terminate both contracts.

I was immensely proud of the players that remained on the pitch for the second half, and hope that the two players dismissed appreciated how gutted they were when the 89th minute goal was conceded.

If Saints are to maintain unity & team spirit ,they both have to go as the dressing room will be poisonous if they remain.

If Saints are to maintain unity & team spirit ,they both have to go as the dressing room will be poisonous if they remain.

Not unless it's regarded as proper handbags.... It could actually strengthen the dressing room if the muppets have already kissed and made up...  However if there is cracks in the dressing room we have certainly all seen it now... By all accounts it's the unity of our team spirit that makes us so good... One incident will not break an entire team spirit... 

Although saints are taking a lot of stick I think they should be praised for taking immediate action and not hiding behind the usual crap of I didn't see anything gov.

Tommy was standing waiting to get in the dressing room  & Imrie said something to him. He went back out to speak to ref & I think the ref sent  zTommy away. Imrie then went mad a ref.

Tommy was standing waiting to get in the dressing room  & Imrie said something to him. He went back out to speak to ref & I think the ref sent  zTommy away. Imrie then went mad a ref.

Noticed on the video at the end off tunnel wee Imrie scuttling about getting his oar in

It wasn't as public as brawling on a football pitch. Club chose to make the other event public.

Club choosing to make it public isn't really relevant, both happened... 

Is two folk getting involved in handbags in the heat of the moment worse than taking drugs? 

If it's more than heat of the moment then I'm sure it'll be dealt with swiftly by the club. 

If, as seems likely, it's escalated from nothing and got out of hand, big slaps on each wrist, move on and focus on Wednesday. 

St Johnstone is bigger than these two, we were here before them, we'll be here after them. 

This will surely turn out to be nothing more than a blip on our road to yet another European adventure. 

200.webp#9

They are comparable. When was the last time Saints faced this sort of negative publicity?

Fighting with a teammate is not the same as taking drugs though is it?

I'm not saying this is acceptable, just been blown a bit out of proportion with folk calling for both to be sacked whilst knowing nothing about why this happened.

Like I've said if this was brewing beforehand it'll be found out, and I can't imagine we'd see either in a Saints shirt again.