Saints v Hearts 5/4/17

ejksjfc

Hearts support must be demoralized as I don't think they made a noise all night.

They had nothing to cheer about

In fact they might have applauded winning a corner... 

There was a good feel factor about fans and players tonight. A sense of all pulling together.

Fully deserved 3 points. Excellent performances by all.  Did Mannus have a save to make?

First 20 mins was woeful midfield tussle. Then we controlled it from there on.. 

Feel that the red card was soft for me.  A gob it was.. facing the lino, yes... action of gobbing for distance was there.... But,  he must of been 20 yards from the lino.  No chance of hitting him. Clear frustration. But the lino was having none of it... stupid red card... says a lot about the Hearts dressing room when that happens... 

Our dressing room has unity!  Enjoyed the post match celebrations, especially Paton with a little boxing shuffle with his hands.  Can see the internal handbags v Accies, just shows the desire the players want to win. 

Nicholson unlucky tbh.

Not for me. He'd been arguing with the official, ran away, then decided to turn around and spit directly towards the linesman, he was never hitting him, but any normal person would spit downwards, onto the side of the pitch or literally any direction apart from another person, and not spit upwards towards someone.

RED CARD

Motherwell 0-0 Hamilton Academical

Posted at 21:19

Accies are down to 10 men - and no-one is quite sure why. Midfielder Darian MacKinnon is shown a red card after a brief conference between referee and linesman. It seems the Hamilton player may have spoken out of turn to the officials.

HA HA HA!

I find it amazing that Canning saw everything in minute detail on Saturday yet tonight didn't  see anything.

had a Braw time in the hospitality.ta 

cheers gus as well

braw

Got a few minutes left on my free wifi at the travelodge enjoyed the sing song on the Crieff Road.

Voddy garden closed tonight 

Looking forward to Dobbies brekkie in the morning and run up the A9 with a boot full of lindsays and murrays pies.

Got a few minutes left on my free wifi at the travelodge enjoyed the sing song on the Crieff Road.

Voddy garden closed tonight 

Looking forward to Dobbies brekkie in the morning and run up the A9 with a boot full of lindsays and murrays pies.

Braw.

time tae sing that auld tune

good night horse

good night horse 

I was singing goodnight to my horse

Not for me. He'd been arguing with the official, ran away, then decided to turn around and spit directly towards the linesman, he was never hitting him, but any normal person would spit downwards, onto the side of the pitch or literally any direction apart from another person, and not spit upwards towards someone.

It was an enormous spray of gob from about 10 yards directly at the Lino. easy decision but made no difference to the outcome.

Hearts had 4 yellow cards and 1 red.

How it took the Ref. so long to issue a card to this crowd of cynical grapplers was baffling.

Performance was more suited to Murrayfield as was their shooting.

What a shower of animals.

Cathro has a big job on his hands if he survives long enough.

Edited by HOODLUM65

That was you.you have the mouser .

anyway away and ask if the chambermaid does tuck ins and can sing ye oh when the saints tae get ye tae sleep .

cracked it, got 30 free mins on iphone snd 30 0n my old samsung stonker.

i thought a chamber something was somethong you took a piss in.

pale pale the 

Great team display bossed the entire game apart from first 15 and last 5 when we sat a bit too deep and invited them on.

Deserved to win by more shame Easton's rocket didn't go in. Hearts were not only dirty (lost count of the number of times Cummins was fouled) but pretty ineffectual. Seem to have gone downhill a lot since earlier in the season. Might need to start looking over their shoulders as been much more impressed with Partick TBH.

Great reaction from the players after Saturday.